What's new

No Plug-in working

metacoola

Hi, I am new to this forum, but it seems so cool that somone made a forum about it that i decided to join :happy: I really don't know much about computers. But I tried to play paper mario(you can guess where this is going) and it started flickering badly. So I d/l glide64, I put it in nemu08 and it says library error,plugin won't work or something like that. Then I tried rice's plugin( i forget the name) and i put it in nemu08, and nothing happens, I hope im not bothering anyone since it seems this has been asked 5,000 times *hides in a corner* :cry:
(what nemo08...)

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
When you download glide64, you also donwload the wrapper ;) Since you don't seem to have a 3dfx card, put the glide3x.dll in hack's wrapper folder into nemu's folder and it will work :phone:
Hack's wrapper is available in the official package at http://glide64.emuxhaven.net
Good luck.

OP
metacoola

metacoola

Well i tried putting the wrapper in the in the nemu64, and it says error instalizing plugin ><. I have tried to fiddle around with the plugin that i have it in like every folder lol. I'm thinking of deleting it. Edit. I did re download it, and i did what you said, but it still has error loading library glide64.dll. execution will continue but you will not be able to use this plugin. By the time I figure this out I will make my own paper mario with cardboard cut outs lol

Last edited: