What's new

no mercy error, no not the menus

kris99

during my matches sometimes my wrestler starts vibrating around and the game freezes, it happens all the time during the hardcore championship and some times during the other ones. Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks

this actually happened to me on the n64m it may actually be the rom, but you say it happens often? can you go futher with the "vibrating around"? cos in my expereince they kinda get on the floor and boogie like retards on crack... its pretty darned funny, but anyways, also can you provide the usuals... systems specs, make sure you got all the drivers up to date, and if anythign is overclocked try knocking it down a notch... oo and also switch video plugins around a bit... that always seems to end up geting suggested sooner or later ;)

OP
K

kris99

well the wrestlers stand around a shake, sometimes you can move them sometimes you can't. It also happens when I climb the turnbukle, it is really starting to piss me off.

My system specs are athlon 1900+, 256mb ram, ati radeon 8500, windows xp with all the latest driver.

bleh, system sounds fine, although i havent had much expericene with radeons, im pirdy sure it should be fine... hmzles, its got me beat, someone else will answer this pretty soon i guess... ooo, but do try a different video plugin (like jabo 1.3 or something) cos people are always suggesting that :sleepy:

OP
K

kris99

i tried jabo 1.3 and it ran very slow like 20fps, and with 1.4 it runs at like 60fps

crazytopp

HEHE:D I just got the same problem but i fixed it i found out that my settings had miss match. First think to check is Options Configure rsp and CPU core style is set to recomplier.Then be sure the the video plug in is set to Jabos direct3d6 1.40. Then in the setings go to option and put CPU core to recomplier again. Self mode code method to Protect memory. And prety much thats it. Mine works fine and i think that the main thing is the Jabos plug in because i switched from 3d7 to 3d6 before i got it fixed.
Hope that helps a lil:pj64:

crazytopp

One more thing its not the video plug in because i tryed jabos3d7 1.4 after that and it worked fine. Just be sure that the rsp and setting CPU core style is set to recomplier and one more thing try using N-rage's plug in. And again i hope this helped

crazytopp

I think that bouth RSP and the CPU core style have to be set to recomplier. I think that is the setting thats is relevant.

RJA

The PC Wiz
Kris99,

If it was very slow with Jabo's gfx plugin 1.3, you were probably
using it's core!!!!!! !Don't use the PJ64 1.3 core!
PJ64 1.3 core is slow and jerky in a fair amount of games.
!Use the plugin under PJ64 1.4!

PJ64 1.3 is slow and jerky on the following games:

Snowboard Kids (1)

Doom 64

crazytopp

Rja what are u talking about. The topic is not about speed its about the characters vibrating but the problem is fixed already:happy: