What's new

No$gba v2.3c

joaocolhao

Yeah. The firmware might be there. but in your options you chose to start the cardridge directly. So the No$GBA trys with his own Firmware and that doenst work much times. You have to set this option to "Nintendo Logo". Then it will work.

I cant stop to Play Phoenix Wright. its kind of anoying that the Lower screen has this lines that make it a little bit harder to read the informations but thats fine. I saw the upper screen shaking many times at parts of the conversations where it could mean something. I dont know if this happens too on the real Ds. It seems that the upper screen alwys shakes if someone gets excited or screams. Planned or glitch? I dont know.

I did what you said, and now the emulator doesn't give me the Failed to read game card error, but the two screens turn grey and nothing happens. Any ideas?
Also, I think the shaking you are referring to is a part of the game, I rememeber it happening to me in different emulators. I wish I was as lucky as you, and could play this great game :(

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
Someone knows an encrypter program except eNDrypts 1.2, 1.1 and NDStools because those doesn't work for me?

smcd

define "doesn't work for me" - ndstool works fine... "ndstool -se some_file_to_encrypt.nds" will encrypt a file. for other options, run the program with no arguments.

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Do you have firmware ? I sent the pm to you that you must have it. Please do not pm me. You can ask about your questions in here. Pm is only if you want to communicate in private that nobody needs to know. :)

joaocolhao

Yep, I have firmware.

Here is my folder and my no$gba setup, maybe you guys can spot what's wrong?

My folder
folderbf8.JPG

The setup
setupc7f.JPG

Thanks, guys. I really have no idea what's going on.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Well, for starters there is a chance that your NDS BIOS files are named ndsbios7.rom.rom and ndsbios9.rom.rom, which is wrong.

Make sure that Windows shows all files extensions, including known ones.