What's new

No$GBA Author anwered me!!!

spotanjo3

I had dialup and no it was not evil and always will not!

Good idea...let's do it, shall we ??????? Seriously, let's do it!

Anyway, I had this member of the month..because you got more posts and when you got some more then it will disappears..that's the way emutalk rewards you. I wish I got reward a free nds liteor sony psp, lol. :p

Cyberman

Member of De month
I think it's coded to give it out randomly too people who meet a certain criteria. Since I don't post a whole lot I never meet it ;)

I believe you should study where games hang and the bugs they show for a more detailed bug and information reguarding games you test.
Perhaps a bit of studying the NDS information available (hardware) may assist you in describing the problems? I know I don't monkey with the emulators currently because... my windows machine has died 30 or 40 times in the last several months. Thank GOD for Linux is all I can say. I've been using an 800mhz duron most of the summer.

Cyb

Low Lines

Cyberman said:
Member of De month
I think it's coded to give it out randomly too people who meet a certain criteria. Since I don't post a whole lot I never meet it ;)
Hmm well, there must not be too many people meeting that so called criteria because I swear it has attacked me twice in one month. :bouncy:
Cyberman said:
I believe you should study where games hang and the bugs they show for a more detailed bug and information reguarding games you test.
Perhaps a bit of studying the NDS information available (hardware) may assist you in describing the problems? I know I don't monkey with the emulators currently because... my windows machine has died 30 or 40 times in the last several months. Thank GOD for Linux is all I can say. I've been using an 800mhz duron most of the summer.Cyb
Yeah we might have to train our monkeys :evil: Me too, and it also helps if the people testing games actually have the original in hand on a real NDS as it helps identify menu options (as such when they don't show properly on the emulator) and would make identifying bugs and errors easier.

diablow

By having an emulator with debugger we could provide more detailed bug reports, but it's commercial, so we'll have to suffice with what we got.
I've tested NO$GBA on Linux under Wine, and all 2D stuff runs just fine, while 3D crashes. Anybody knows for sure, is this emulator using Direct3D or OpenGL for 3D graphics?

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

I believe that we could give more detailed information int he sense of explaining the terms we use on each rom, like for "missing graphics", we detail what graphics are missing. if character, enemy or BG sprites and so on.

Someone!

Hullo!
Low Lines said:
BTW how come I keep getting this?
et_member_of_the_month.gif

This is the second time it has popped up....
I remember that SarahHarp once got that.

spotanjo3

Dial up is not so evil because I had one before and it is not so bad as long as you can resume something with a program or sometimes I.E. can resume it for you which I had experience also. No biggie!

Mine is a high speed internet because I need a video phone connected to a high speed internet to do that. If not for a video phone then I think I will continue with a dial up to save my money, lol. :p

Low Lines

Rockmangames said:
Dial up is not so evil because I had one before and it is not so bad as long as you can resume something with a program or sometimes I.E. can resume it for you which I had experience also. No biggie!

Mine is a high speed internet because I need a video phone connected to a high speed internet to do that. If not for a video phone then I think I will continue with a dial up to save my money, lol. :p
-falls off his chair (which is very impressive considering it was an office computer chair)-
video phones are real outside japan ????? :unsure:
why do I end up living in such an outdated place such as Darwin :blink: the most advanced telecommunications we have is long distance rural mobile connection, and that's still being put in place :cry: thank god our gaming experience isn't deprived as well :ermm:

spotanjo3

Huh ? What are you talk about ? I am not from japan. o_O

I am in the USA! :)

Better not talk about it because it is soooo off the point. :X

Low Lines

Rockmangames said:

Nah, just thinking how much a Nintendo Wii will benefit my recently obtained NDS Lite :evil:

....actually you should have seen the last forum site I was on, it was so badly moderated that several completely irrelivant topics as well as heaps of spam was like a common trend in quite a lot of the threads :unsure: and this was a site that paid their moderators and well as for the software to run the forums. There were just no real restrictions there on its members and the rules and guidelines that are no doubt meant to be followed were not even enforced.....I think the best attempt a mod did was threaten to close threads =]

Um is this thread pretty much dead anyway? I mean it was only really there to inform people that there has been some negociation with the author of No$GBA and the compatibility testers of this forum....which I had completely forgotten to send something to WhiteX :unsure: about it.....But perhaps, Diablow's list would be easier for Martin to access than my Flash one, all we need is more *PROPER* testing stuff done to it, I could probably go through and add all the games so far done in my No$GBA list, which hasn't been updated in a while....but I don't know who tested what so I'll probably put them down as being tested by "Annoymous"

Cyberman

Rockmangames said:

You forgot to make the verb an infinative in your second sentance' ;) :D You are speak like person from US yaa! LOL Sorry I'm in the US too so I can make fun of our superior abuse of English!
Rockmangames said:
LOL it might be pointless now?

Ahem back to the topic.... Criterium for game functionality.. All right if we don't get somewhat back on topic I'll just mute the thread.. err close it.. It does have some useful content... somewhere... if you ignore a few extra things that is.

I'm sure you and LowLines can put your heads together on some ideas for a more definative description of those things? Really you need a standard. For example '3d polygon texturing non functional' etc.

Cyb

spotanjo3

Cyberman said:
You forgot to make the verb an infinative in your second sentance' ;) :D You are speak like person from US yaa! LOL Sorry I'm in the US too so I can make fun of our superior abuse of English!
Cyb

LOL!

Guess what ? When I am in a hurry, tired, lazy, or angry I sometimes leave out punctuation marks.

"Grammar is stupid! I can write without it and don't need it." my Uncle Al once said. He was not very clever and I never understood a word he wrote to me. I think I'll learn some punctuation - not too much, enough to write to Uncle Al. He needs some help!

Hard to believe ? Yeah, I know. I am an american!

I don't use perfect grammar when I write. In fact, I sometimes intentionally break a rule for the sake of emphasis. I can do that because it stands out amid my generally good use of grammar, and it appears intentional as it is intended to.

SHOCK ? HEH! :evil: :bouncy:

Last edited:

wToMw

Hey rockmangames! Frum the first no$gba thread also by WhiteX, I saw proof that Megaman ZX really does work! Could you add me on MSN messenger and send me the demo? My account is [email protected]. Thanks a lot!

spotanjo3

demo ?! megaman zx is not a demo game. It is fully game. I do not think it is allowed to discuss the illegal nds roms in here and to share. tsk tsk. :)

Last edited:

smcd

maybe he was thinking of metroid prime hunters? even then we can't distribute a dump since it isn't made to be released outside of a cartridge...