What's new

No$GBA another error (at least for me)

spotanjo3

Whoa, I didn't know he took it too serious. I am sorry what he have caused you, WhiteX. I knew what I did is right. I refused sent it to him or anybody through pm at all. Due to the rules, I have to respect that and there is nothing I can do expect follow the rules. I am sorry to see what you have to to get through, WhiteX. :(

I hope nobody like that will give you a hard time again. :flowers:

Last edited:

WhiteX

No hard time at all, i just wanted to be nice and educate him in our ways instead of plain banning him.

Dude®

Please, could you help me too?

I have NO$GBA 2.3 and I am trying to make "Harvest moon" work.
I have encrypted the rom, with "eNDryptS Advanced" and all went well.
I already have BIOSNDS7.ROM and BIOSNDS9.ROM. (Actually NO$GBA seems only to look for the first one).
I start the rom with the emulator and all I see is a blank white screen.
AM I doing something wrong?

You were talking about a firmware.bin. Is this the correct name of the file?
flashme.ds does not mean anything?

I am NOT going to ask for WHERE to find roms and bios, I just need a simple explanation of what to do.

Thank you for your help! :king:

(Just a curiosity, I was using DeSmuME v0.4.0 by Yopopop and Harvest Moon worked fine, now I tried DeSmuME v0.3.5 WIP 1 and...
look, the screen is reversed. Why??? I have to click on the bottom screen like if the top one was on the bottom to play. :S Weird...

hmld9.jpg

)

Last edited:

diablow

Hey, that's the same problem I was having. I think this should be put up in sticky FAQ. This is my theory, I could be wrong:
Indication: Some newer games (numbers 500 and up) doesn't want to work, all you get is blank screen, and if you turn on emulation speed to "Unlimited Mhz disaster, 10%" the percentage in title bar goes way up (this means that emulator is doing nothing, it's stuck).
Solution: You'll need the firmware.bin. After you copy it to no$gba folder (the same place where bioses reside), select "Reset/Startup Entrypoint" in Emulation Setup, save setup. Restart game, or even better - close and start no$gba again, now after selecting nds file, it will go to nds menu.

Now, the most asked question (which will be asked again and again and again): Where to get firmware.bin? Answer: the same place you got bioses (if you got them legally ;) ). No need to hide, that after some time (I estimate a few months or so, I could be wrong, of course), after the NDS emulation really cathes on, you will be able to get the firmware as easy as the one for PSP. For now - please stop asking about it, it won't do any good, especially as the games are still far from playable (saves are not working, emulation speed is slow, no sound etc.). Use emulator to check out the cool homebrew stuff, for which no illegal files are needed.

EmuX

I've got a problem with No$gba.I have the BIOS files and have encrypted the ROM file yet an error message says that the ROM file crashed. Anybdy knows how to fix this.

davidw89

You need firmware.bin, I think. What game?

What is the correct filename of firmware.bin?? mine is DS_Firmware..?? Also by suggesting others to go get it you haven't told us how to use it..do you leave it in the same directory as no$gba and it works or do you have to do something with it? Just wanted to clear this up