What's new

NO$GBA 2.6 released!!!

FlotsamX

OpenGL goes too slow... I'd rather it go fast than slow.

And on another note, I've been humming Linebeck's Theme all day. XP

Nahuel

Sorry, but i can´t create a new topic. When i try to do that this message appeared:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What is wrong?????

cmaotaku

Just Grabbed a No$gba 2.6 for free

Thank you google for the free No$gba 2.6 link and I don't have to pay the donation nyahahaha... I wanna link it it but I can't hahaha you know the rules?

FlotsamX

Thank you google for the free No$gba 2.6 link and I don't have to pay the donation nyahahaha... I wanna link it it but I can't hahaha you know the rules?

Good God, even so, you didn't need to be so snobby about it. People saying that kind of thing aloud are the reasons Martin posted that message about thinking about quitting the project.

Someone!

Hullo!
You do realize that you are the biggest jerk ever?
Seriously, it's just 2 dollars, it's nothing, you can find 2 dollars on the road.
Dear god.

spotanjo3

You guys.. just ignore cmaotaku. He is heartless and a thief.. He need to realize anyway. Just ignore him at all. :)

SoraHime

I was a thief but I have a heart so instead of just using the free version I got, I just paid the 2.50, i have paypal and I'm sure that this investment won't set me back any . So cheers and keep up the good work ^_^

Someone!

Hullo!
I was a thief but I have a heart so instead of just using the free version I got, I just paid the 2.50, i have paypal and I'm sure that this investment won't set me back any . So cheers and keep up the good work ^_^
Atleast you turned good in the end.

Happy ending, and it's 31/12, :santa:

GamerAeon

Happy New year all!

btw to the guys on the project team for NO$GBA I gave up trying to configure my controller to function properly with the emulator it seems that the #s on the list on the emulator setup don't correspond to the #s on the controller buttons.

*wonders if it's rather difficult to change a future version to utilize directinput*:party:

spotanjo3

Happy new year ? LOL. Every years are getting worse and worse. Jeez.

No, you need to configure your controller with no$gba... click Control Setup then Highlight Button A and press your controller like PSX adapter or any adapter's button and it will do it. Mine is fine. Been used no$gba 2 years ago. Maybe you are new to emulator. I have been used many emulators for over 7 years.

GamerAeon

Didn't know it would register by pressing the button all I saw was a dropdown box and I'm not exactly used to seeing dropdowns.:bouncy:

As for being New to emulators, Hardly.
Just this one is rather new to me lol

spotanjo3

It will and stop ask what is need and what is not need. It's up to no$gba developer and he knows about it. Accord to his site that he will do it so be patient. You can change the game savetypes.. dont complaint. :)

Guitar Hero

it's annoying tho. but other than that it's so kickass. i remember the days where the ds emus only played some and at lik 5fps with really broken sound. so awesome

Nahuel

playing Zelda with OpenGL, all the people (besides Link) looks Black. You guys have the same problem?????

spotanjo3

Show a picture and I can compare mine.. I used both renders ... 3D render have some wire which is not finish and is in development which I know. The opengl version have no graphics errors but a little bit slow than 3D render.

Nahuel

here it is.
The left is OpenGl and it´s shows all the people black, besides link. The nocash render works fine like you.

I have a ATI Radeon x1300pro Palit. I think that it should work fine. No drivers problems i think. What is wrong?????

spotanjo3

Oh yeah... I understand what you mean. Everyone have that .. OnpenGl have a bug that's why and nocash render works fine expect some wire if you are on the ship.. The developer is aware of it already in other forum. :)