What's new

no$GBA 2.6 compatibilities and screenshots

spotanjo3

nowhere did he say that he download it off the net
Please don't assume that everyone is a pirate

I didn't assume that everyone is a pirate. You guess I did. I never say that. I know he is downloading it illegal because he wants it in english then it's obviously that his firmware.bin is coming from someone dumped it in spanish illegal that he downloaded from. Thank you. :)

Terranigma

It was dumped, but it wasn't from my DS. I didn't know how to dump it, or have the tools. I got it from my friend. That explains why it's in Spanish.

Speedfreak69

I didn't assume that everyone is a pirate. You guess I did. I never say that. I know he is downloading it illegal because he wants it in english then it's obviously that his firmware.bin is coming from someone dumped it in spanish illegal that he downloaded from. Thank you. :)

well you assumed wrong again
he didn't download it

spotanjo3

Really ? You saw his friend do that to him ? You are there in person ? You guys are from different countries. You shouldn't say such things like that. Please be honest. The honest make you a better person, you know. :)

Some people can talk something clever and can fool you... I do not judge him. I just hope he is telling the truth because it is hard to believe that his friend dumped spanish for him if he do not understand the spanish language. It doesn't make a sense. I have seen this spanish firmware somewhere before.. The same for french firmware. Just forget it, ok ? :)

Last edited:

Terranigma

I just hope he is telling the truth because it is hard to believe that his friend dumped spanish for him if he do not understand the spanish language.

Probably because neither of us (or maybe just me) actually know what a firmware does. All I know is that it's a good thing... I think. And it turns out I do have an english firmware on my computer that I downloaded long ago. That I definitely downloaded. I'm not even sure why I downloaded it. I think it was trying out the whole savestates deal on no$gba long ago.

Luzifer

Sopor Aeternus
So great in the no$GBA 2.6a Version, Zelda looks now more better as on the last version and have better sound..:)

zeldahf8.jpg

Diddy Kong Racing DS Works now with title screen and fully playable..

diddyio2.jpg

Tomb Raider Legend runs now faster without graphic glitches

tombrl8.jpg

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games runs perfect.. :D

mariosonickj0.jpg

Undercover Dual Motives now fully playable..

undercovereu3.jpg

But Resident Evil DS have in this version strange graphic glitches on the ground... oO

resich9.jpg
resi2ty0.jpg

Speyeker

You can buy the newest version (as of now, it's 2.6a) for $2.50, and all previous versions (the latest (i.e. the latest before 2.6a) as of now is 2.6) are free. Simple as that.

GamerAeon

No$GBA 2.6

0088 - Advance Wars: Dual Strike (U)
No more Blacked out Boxes
sound for the game is now 100% no more crazy chirping or stuttering
HOWEVER it's still only 90% emulation due to the fact the clouds are mere rainbow outlines of themselves.
Seems there's also some transparency issues going on as well the once transparent move area is now nearly solid not sure if that's just me not configuring something or not.

Tested Mario & Luigi Partners in Time and found out the issue is with Shadows being displayed. Hope this helps to solve this minor issue.

1757 - Solitaire Overload (U)
Graphics & Sound 90% a bit of choppiness when you start selecting a game
The problem? It's unplayable, anytime you move a card and place it on its correct suite it tells you it cannot write data.

1872 - Warhammer 40000: Squad Command (U)
Intro screen and choppy music Nothing else. Same as 2.5

0177 - Sonic Rush (U)
100% Perfect set savetype to EEPROM 8kBytes

2073 - Naruto: Ninja Destiny (U)
a bit lacking graphically wise considering the characters were discolored
Slow to respond but music was ok
It felt like a few things were missing but it might just be me.
setsave to EEPROM 0.5kBytes and yes I know that's low and strange but it's the ONLY option it didn't tell me that data was corrupt in.

2107 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (U)
95% Flawless problem is that the FMV sequences tend to freeze up making you HAVE to skip them. Saving is a bit Quirky it requires EEPROM 64kBytes but it doesn't seem to work all the time oddly.

1964 - Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (U)
100% Playable to the end, it does tend to bog down in major battles though but not enough to make it horrible.

Last edited: