What's new

No$gba 2.4a released

spotanjo3

This emulator is officialy
emot-krad.gif

I totally agreed with you. It's amazing. He is work very hard on this project. I think we should congratulate him. :)

Someone!

Hullo!
Just with a little optimization, Mario Kart DS will be 100% playable.

American Dragon: Jake Long - Playable, but when going ingame, you can't see anything than the 2D background.

By the way, is it possible to change the firmware settings?

spotanjo3

By the way, is it possible to change the firmware settings?

No, you will have to dump your own firmware in english. Mine is english thanks to someone dumped it for me. :)

You can change any languages and when you does. Click right button of your mouse and click reset and it will do the trick but again you cannot save it. Maybe in the future, he will but not of right now. :)

Emu Asian

Got passed the first battle and in the Pokemart

43zwuxj.jpg

Save works
Set it to: FLASH 256kbytes

Many thanks to the developers

Last edited:

Goury

The save option does work. However when I try to load the game it crashes ( black screen appears and that’s it ). As far as I know, all the other people have the same problem with the game. How did you manage to load the saved game correctly ? :( :(

spotanjo3

Tak - The Great Juju Challenge - playable and slow

2iue2dg.jpg

44g28fd.jpg

FIFA 2007 - playable

2uhwjev.jpg

4d3oqxk.jpg

2utivli.jpg

Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 - playable

4ibniti.jpg

40ortow.jpg

2eqazxv.jpg

Garfield's A TAIL OF TWO KITTIES - playable ( I do not know how
to play it. If you know..please drop me a comment and I can test to
see how far it is playable, thanks)

2rcv8yv.jpg

4i4w8xj.jpg

Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble! - playable and slow

4gyfzut.jpg

43rz9lh.jpg

2nrhkdj.jpg

Diffusion

Have you tried to RELOAD the save?
Yes,the game can save,and when you restart you can see that it saved
But when you try to reload it...black screen

In your No$GBA folder...

Rename NO$GBA.INP to firmware.bin

Settings:
Emulation Speed- 16.78
NDS Catridge Backup- Flash 256k
Sound - Digital Stereo

Goury

Sorry I’ve already delated the link. I don’t know how it got there ! I must have spyware installed on my computer or something....

Last edited:

daksunt

disappointing news

stuck at here!
i trained very hard to get this moment, my chimcar is too strong and budew however when i reached to this point in the game i had to stop because when you face your rival here you will have to defeat him or not he wont let u pass and when you faint his starly the game will freeze nevertheless i would like to congratulate and thank the programmer alot because of his programming skills and his contributions. the game speed is ok(could have been better) and everything is working fine the point is he is workin really hard and we dont have to play our games on nintendo ds, with more work the game would be perfect.

Last edited:

Mshai

Dude why are u playing the japan version of the game? in two weeks the game is out in the usa! wait a little! :)

Mysoft

ok... for those who want zoom and filter in the NO$GBA emulator i made this utility:
http://fileanchor.com/95263-d

that enabled 2x zoom and HQ2X filter for the emulator...
just extract the zip file into the emulator folder, for further information please see the readme =)

thkz ^^

Kid A

Nevermind
ok... for those who want zoom and filter in the NO$GBA emulator i made this utility:
http://fileanchor.com/95263-d

that enabled 2x zoom and HQ2X filter for the emulator...
just extract the zip file into the emulator folder, for further information please see the readme =)

thkz ^^

it gives me an error... in portugues! "naum foi possivel encontrar a combinacao correcta". :(