What's new

No fish for young Link

songoku

Black Swordsman
Hello guys,
I'm a little stuck, playing Zelda: OoT, since, when I try to go fishing, the fish bites but after a few secs I lose it! This is Exactly the same kind of problem I have with Ultra/SupraHLE, and I don't know how to get rid of it ???. Is it an emu bug? Because I tried with PJ64 1.4 and I could fish without problem (I used the SAME plugins :) ).
Well, if it is not an unsolvable(?is this word correct in English?...) bug, I'd really appreciate any help or indication.
I know this is not a really bad problem, as the game is playable till the end anyway, but I wanted to do ALL the stuff, and without fishing... well you know...

Thanks

P_L_A_G_U_E

Hey do you use 1964?
Which video plugin?
Are the 2d graphics (kokiri shop, itc.) messed up?
Cause mine are and I'm trying to solve it.

OP
songoku

songoku

Black Swordsman
Well, I guess I'll give some more info about my specs and what I'm using.
Yes, P_L_A_G_U_E, I've got the same exact problems as you, I think is not a plugin-related problem, as with PJ64 and the latest RDB, it seems to be solved.
I've got a K6II-500 (that's why I prefer using 1964, since it's a little faster), and a Geforce2MX-64MB.
I'm using Jabo D3D7 1.4 Vid Plugin, Azi Audio 0.30, and Nrage's Input V2 1.80a. Actually, I switch quite often them, but I can say this is my favorite config, for now. I also tried 1964 OGL plugin, but, even if for other games (like Mari64) it's pretty good, it's not working as well for Zelda1-2 (and with pj doesn't seem to work at all). If you've got a better PC than mine (...well, this is simple :(, let's say if you've got a fast enough PC) you can try using PJ, or else wait you too for someone who answer this thread :innocent:

See you

Last edited:

P_L_A_G_U_E

I got a 433 and a NVidia TNT2 16 mb. Ram=128
I don't use audio plugins because only azi's work and it loops the beggining song forever. How do I fix it?