What's new

NJPW4 Selfboot Troubles!

JKidd

Ok i made this game selfbootable but it had no ip.bin or 1st_readme.bin so i took them from a different game.But when i load the game it brings me to the bios page with the clock, game controler etc. anyways i went to start the game, but all it does is restart with the sega load screen and back to the bios.Do i need to have 1st_readme for this game, i cant use the 1st_readme from a different game?Is this the problem cause it dosent have the 1st reame, cause i looked for another file in the image but there is no othe bin files.

cog1

i'll try to explain that,but my English is poor...so try to understand my words.

At first you need a software named cdrwin4.0.Run it,enter"Table of Contents"panel,try to find the start address of the second session(11700 or 11702 for
most game)

on the assumption that your result is:
track LBA
02 11700

Then enter "Extract Disc/Track/Sectors"
-Select"Select Sectors"
-Select Datatype : normally Data Mode2Form1 2048
-The size of ip.bin will be 32kb
-Fill 11700-11715(16 sectors) in the blank of Sector Selection
-Save as ip.bin
-Press start button
You'll get your ip.bin file.Open it with your notepad,the first line will be like this:
SEGA SEGAKATANA SEGA ENTERPRISESA6F9 CD-ROM1/1 JUE E799F10 T0000 V1.00120010206 XXXXXX.BIN ECHELON Flash Internet Settings Adjuster

the XXXXX.BIN is the 1ST_READ.BIN of this game,acting this file as it was 1ST_READ.BIN .

OzTm

cog1: Yes, but he says that there are no other .bin files on the CD. Maybe it's a bad image. Does it work on a real DC?
And yes, JKidd, you do need a separate bin file for each game, you cannot swap them around.