What's new

nintendo game cube

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
viperx209

viperx209

no sorry i dont, damn im realy intersted in that stuff. i will download icq but i dont realy know how to use it lol. so can you please tell me of a site to download it from, if its no trouble?

OP
viperx209

viperx209

ok its downloading now ( only crappy 33.6kbbs connection ) whats the number that i need to put in to find ya????

Dogman5

----------
I saw that movie somewhere. Its fake.

There are 2 extremely easy ways to pull it off.

1) They burn a CD-RW MINI, and then pause the camera real quick.

2) There is a disk allready in the Gamecube, and they simply put the CD-RW Mini on top of it, and the regular game on the bottom still works, and they show the disk as an illusion.

zero88

Proffesional Gamer
well you never know.

Dreamcast used GDroms but people still was able to crack em open.
and...
they would never release a hit CD of all the old clasics on ONE game. They probably would pack like.. 4 games or something, even tho it would only use like.. 1/100 of the cd.

SquareSoft0

Moogle
d00d, NGC uses DVD minies that hold about 1.5 GB, I have a 10 pack of DVD-RW minies ($100!!! US). I already found the coding needed to make them work on the GameCube, all I need now is a mod for it to recognize it as an official game. I don't want to have to resort to making mod-chips like PS/2....... I'm working on one that plugs into one of the bottom ports of the system. :bunny:

zero88

Proffesional Gamer
first off, why the hell would u spend 100 dollars on a 10pack of DVDr minis......

trace a real GC cd around a dvdr and cut it out. (lol, just kidding)

and then....
it wasn't posible to just create a plug-in mod for the PS2 like the original PS did. Even the simplest one, the USB-Key that supposedly was to be plugged into PS2 usb slot, still needed you to install a few wires. Same goes for Xbox. What makes you think you can pull this one off?

what is this coding your talking about? theres a special code on each gamecube game?
show me some prooooooof

iq_132

Banned
First of all, the Game Cubes disks will probably never be cracked by reading them on a pc's dvd-rom drive. The disks will probably be cracked by someone figuring out a way to read them directly off of the Mini-dvd drive built into the Game Cube itself. Probably through a rigged cable to a pc or something. It also sounds like it would be a real bitch to emulate too (Give it time). And if you look, the hole that the Game Cube's disks have are smaller than the holes on regular cd-roms.
Maybe I'm wrong here, but I'm pretty sure I remember this correctly :)

SquareSoft0

Moogle
I know that the plug-in needs a little wiring, but not the hellish wiring of a mod-chip; that if you mess up will ruin the console. The holes of the minies are the same. And I made my own drivers off of the original DVD-RW's drive to be able to read GC games. The files are very similar to PS2's, just not the same extensions. I would send them, but they are all gigantic files (Not that big, but for 56K.....) The only small one is a short-cut type thing used for the initilazation of the DVD. But I'd be able to fake something like that so you just have to believe me. I'm getting nowhere on the decoder for burned DVD-R minies....... All the coding :sleepy: I spent 100 bucks in Best-Buy gift cards :cool:

decription

Sorry chief bits don't matter! Ever! Anyway Daedelous is running on xbox. But i dunno if anything is on gc now. But the main probablem is re-writable dvd's that are 3 inches. I know the exist but all i can fin are mini-cd's whic are like 300mb.

icepir8

SquareSoft0 said:
I know that the plug-in needs a little wiring, but not the hellish wiring of a mod-chip; that if you mess up will ruin the console. The holes of the minies are the same. And I made my own drivers off of the original DVD-RW's drive to be able to read GC games. The files are very similar to PS2's, just not the same extensions. I would send them, but they are all gigantic files (Not that big, but for 56K.....) The only small one is a short-cut type thing used for the initilazation of the DVD. But I'd be able to fake something like that so you just have to believe me. I'm getting nowhere on the decoder for burned DVD-R minies....... All the coding :sleepy: I spent 100 bucks in Best-Buy gift cards :cool:
Ok Post the drivers/program for reading them. That can't be to big for a 56k modem. If you wish you could make it so that it only reads the first 1 or 2 MB of a file. and displays the directory of the disk. There are ppl who would be able to tell if you are 1337 or a Master BSer.

To tell the true I hope you are 1337.

L8r

SquareSoft0

Moogle
Off of Luigi's Mansion, SSB:M, and Sonic 2 they all have like 8 - 10 files on the disk and no sub-folders, the files are like "600MB, 200MB, 200MB, 150MB, and 350.#####" So.... Ya right I can't send them!:( The only small files is like bytes and it's just an initialization file........

icepir8

SquareSoft0 said:
Off of Luigi's Mansion, SSB:M, and Sonic 2 they all have like 8 - 10 files on the disk and no sub-folders, the files are like "600MB, 200MB, 200MB, 150MB, and 350.#####" So.... Ya right I can't send them!:( The only small files is like bytes and it's just an initialization file........
:bs:

Status
Not open for further replies.