What's new

Night Vision mode in JFG....

firestarter

Mahoukenshi Master!
So, I'm playing Jet Force Gemini normally (great job on fixing the shooting problem), and I have reached the point where I get and have to use the Night Vision Goggles for Lupus. However, when I activate the Night Vision goggles on the pad, I don't see anything. The screen looks like this. Can anyone help?

The first screen is when I use Rice's Daedulus Plugin 5.3.1, with DirectX rendering.

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
It looks like a serious problem. Could you give me a save from this place?

gandalf

Member ready to help
Well,i have a little solution: use jabo in wireframe mode,this level it´s short,few enemies and very easy.

OP
firestarter

firestarter

Mahoukenshi Master!
I could send the save....but the size (1.5m) might be a little big for this forum.....I'll try it later, seeming that Mozilla's not working right again (I've had trouble with attachments before, I had to send it through IE).

desertboy

Xbox N64 Emulation Fanatic
firestarter said:
I could send the save....but the size (1.5m) might be a little big for this forum.....I'll try it later, seeming that Mozilla's not working right again (I've had trouble with attachments before, I had to send it through IE).

Use winrar to split the savestate into 2 files and make 2 posts with attachments.

OP
firestarter

firestarter

Mahoukenshi Master!
All right then, I'll do three, just to be safe...or not, since I seem to get a DNS error when I try to attach a file. Guess it will have to wait for now.

I just got past this point in the game, here's my 1964 save state file:

<a href="http://www.frontiernet.net/~matsonfive/jfg1964save.rar">JFG1964Save.rar</a> 1.5MB

OP
firestarter

firestarter

Mahoukenshi Master!
I tried sending it to you, but it was sent back to me (some limitation on sending attachments...?). But anyway, I was hoping that someone who worked with Jabo's or Rice's plugins would look into it, though it is appreciated that someone did try to find out what was wrong.

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Why not just send the game's saves? They're like, 32k or something like that. If that is, the game saves after each mission itself. No clue, since I don't have it though.

OP
firestarter

firestarter

Mahoukenshi Master!
here.....Though it might be off, since I went ahead (the wireframe rasterization in Jabo's helped (I didn't get that far ahead, though....farthest I remember is the pyramid before Mizar)).