What's new

NGEmu Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROYGBIV

Hi I need a little bit of help. I registered over at NGEmu on 06.12.2003 when I was into gaming/emulation. I stopped shortly after that and just got back into it (easier to play PSX and chat on MSN when they both using the same thing). When I try to post in the forums it tells me I don't have permission to. Can anyone help me? I also tried PM'ing someone over there but I cannot do that either. I tried emailing NGEmu (from the contact button) but I haven't gotten a reply in a week. This is my last option for seeking help, posting at another popular board.

Oh and I cannot create another account because I only have one "cogeco" email which is already in use. They don't allow hotmail signup over there so I really need that account fixed :(. By the way, I use the same username, Crespo_Vieri.

Gorxon

Administrator
I talked to an admin of emuforums.com on IRC (Raziel) and it seemed like you hadn't confirmed your email. Anyhow, your account has now been activated and you should be able to use the forums. If you get any problems visit #ngemu at IRC (EFNet).

Raziel

meh ?
Since I'm an admin @NGemu, I fixed your account, seems it wasn't activated for some reason, either you didn't activate it, or it was a bug in our forum software, anyway, give your thanks to Gorxon who took the time to get in our IRC chan to point us to this post ;) Must be a nice guy :)

OP
ROYGBIV

ROYGBIV

Gorxon said:
I talked to an admin of emuforums.com on IRC (Raziel) and it seemed like you hadn't confirmed your email. Anyhow, your account has now been activated and you should be able to use the forums. If you get any problems visit #ngemu at IRC (EFNet).

Thank-you so much for your help. I just went over and tested and I can now use the account normally. Weird though I do remember activating it when I registered though that was like year ago. It did let me change passwords, even though it was not activated.

Next time I have any problems with NGEmu I'll go over to the IRC channel first. I didn't know they had one, neither did I look for one which I should of have done first.

edit: Looks while I posted Raziel posted :p

Raziel said:
Since I'm an admin @NGemu, I fixed your account, seems it wasn't activated for some reason, either you didn't activate it, or it was a bug in our forum software, anyway, give your thanks to Gorxon who took the time to get in our IRC chan to point us to this post Must be a nice guy

As I stated above I don't know why it didn't activate. It's too long to remember cleary if I did or did not activate but I always go to my email and active my accounts when I register to places.

I'll thank Gorxon again and you. Both of you helped me out a lot as it was kind of wierd/frustrating why it wouldn't allow me to post. I thought I did something bad to get muted a long time ago but that wasn't the case and I didn't think it was. I have never gotten banned/muted at any place I have gone to.

Also as stated above I'll be going to the IRC channel if I ever experience something like that again. I should of checked for a channel before bothering here :).

Thanks again guys :).

Last edited:

Gorxon

Administrator
No problem :)

No need for this thread anymore then, and as it is kinda out of place I'll lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.