What's new

News about Glide64

LD.

*poke*
It sucks, but it's not totally unexpected. I wish Dave the best of luck in college, and give him three cheers for doing so much in such a short time :D Hurrah!

Gugaman

/me moved to another city, got a job and entered college.
unfortunately i had to leave my old pc (including my voodoo3) with mom because dont have a fixed place to live yet.
im buying pieces of my new athlon 2000, but dont know if ill have any time to spend with glide64
im trying to learn dx8, maybe when i finish buying my new pc ill try to port glide64.

btw, is $149 a good price for a 128mb ti4200?

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
Gugaman said:
/me moved to another city, got a job and entered college.
unfortunately i had to leave my old pc (including my voodoo3) with mom because dont have a fixed place to live yet.
im buying pieces of my new athlon 2000, but dont know if ill have any time to spend with glide64
im trying to learn dx8, maybe when i finish buying my new pc ill try to port glide64.

btw, is $149 a good price for a 128mb ti4200?

hey guga, thanks for the update. anyways go for the ti4200 64mb cause it's faster ;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
The 128 mb one will probably be better in the future, though. Oh what the hell, it's just a slight speed drop...i'd say go for the 128 mb one. Although it is up to you...