What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

new to re-texture, can use some help

Padoca

hi, i discovered how to change the texture of games in n64 emulator this week, after i heard of the zelda hi res pack

i was amazed by what is possible to do with this, and noted that somethings in zelda oot is not in hi res, and want to complement it as my first project (note to the author of zelda hi res: im doing this to myself only and dont plan in redistribuing it)

anyway, im having some problems with the tranparency in the itens, as you can see im link, and could use some advice how i can make it appear properly

so, can someone give some tips for retexturing things?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
We have a forum for texture projects in the 1964 forum. Custom textures aren't a Project64 exclusive.

death--droid

If your using paint then it wont have transparency i know that photo shop supports transparency

And I think gimp does.

There's a lot out there

OP
P

Padoca

i cant distribute someones project i changed/added without the author knowledge/approvement

i will fix all the missing hires textures from the menus, some from characters, and a few world art

im using the paint shop pro, im going to install photoshop and the HighResEaser scrip and start this week

if after done, the author approves ( Federelli ) my pack update, then i will post here asap

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
i doubt anyone would care.
i mean, if someone adds a patch to a FREE project, why would they care?
its just changing what you think should be changed.