What's new

New to Demule, help getting a specific game to run

manta53

Hey all, i'm new to Demule, I can't figure out how to get it to work. First of all the game I so badly want to play is Giant Gram 2000. So I found the rom and downloaded it and its only 921kb does that sound right first of all? I did look at a bunch of sites and it was all the same size. I downloaded the bios files, I found a bundle with the DC bios files, the Naomi bios files and the Atomiswave bios files. I think I put them in the correct place which is the roms folder? Also the nvram folder is empty, should there be something in there? So anyway I load up Demule 64 bit version as my windows is windows 7 64 bit and click file run Naomi, then double click Giant Gram 2000 on the games list and it comes up with "Unable to find 'epr-21578d.bin' in romset 'naomi' Now I checked and yes I have that exact file in the roms directory. Also if I go to he config menu and down to Naomi Bios Naomi epr-21578d (export) has a check beside it. I really don't understand what i'm doing wrong here can someone please please please please help me!! Thank you.

Also the game after being extracted is called epr23377.22 the .zip file itself is called gram2000.zip

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You need a lot more if the supposed romset is only 921KB. It might as well be the case (and it definitely seems so) that the game is not fully dumped, making it a fruitless endeavor in trying to get it to run.

Then again, I can be wrong.

P.S. It's Demul.

Last edited:
OP
M

manta53

Well that's what i figured, I found an iso of the game in bin cue form and its 616mb, but I don't know how to get it to work on Demul. Help please

cable104

Well that's what i figured, I found an iso of the game in bin cue form and its 616mb, but I don't know how to get it to work on Demul. Help please

Hi. I look at the files i have for this game and they are the mame rom zip file and the chd file. I tried running it in demul and makaron and after the naomi start screen it never gets past the black screen. Which ties in with what agozer said about it been a bad dump