What's new

new sound card! W00T W00T!!

gokuss4

Meh...
hey its not a video card but its a hell of a lot better than my aureal vortex! :D its an early bday present, my bday is sept 30th ;)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
gokuss4 said:
hey its not a video card but its a hell of a lot better than my aureal vortex! :D its an early bday present, my bday is sept 30th ;)

ROFLMFAO! I have the same card as you did (in this pc) in the other it is an sb live audigy platinum and ya know what, there isn't THAT much of a difference, besides EAX support. Happy birthday man, very woot. :)

Josep

eyerun4phun
haha, hey why not a video card? playing it smart and waiting for a good one? or good price or what??:)

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
it was a gift from my dad and bro, they didn't have enough money for a v card, im getting that on my own anyways ;) they probably wouldn't of gotten the right one anyways :p they dont know as much about video cards. im in first place in my house hold for computer smarts my dad and my bro are tied ;).

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
also when i had my aureal vortex whenever i plugged in earphones it sounded like shit (it sounded scratchy), thats one of the main reasons why i wanted a sb live 5.1 ;) because my bro would complain "TURN THAT CRAP DOWN!" lol i like playing my music loud :p e.g *hint hint* ;) *cough*sclub7*cough* and michelle branch and game music and rock music hehe. my bro likes oldies a lot :p

Stezo2k

S-2K
gokuss4 said:
also when i had my aureal vortex whenever i plugged in earphones it sounded like shit (it sounded scratchy), thats one of the main reasons why i wanted a sb live 5.1 ;) because my bro would complain "TURN THAT CRAP DOWN!" lol i like playing my music loud :p e.g *hint hint* ;) *cough*sclub7*cough* and michelle branch and game music and rock music hehe. my bro likes oldies a lot :p

LOL whats the obsesion with s club 7 anyways? i kno the ladies in it are fit, but the music? eww

Stez

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Stezo2k said:
gokuss4 said:

<a href="glossary.php?<r=l">LOL</a> whats the obsesion with s club 7 anyways? i kno the ladies in it are fit, but the music? eww

Stez

I used to like S club 7 too, not any more though :p

Josep

eyerun4phun
Stezo2k said:
gokuss4 said:

<a href="glossary.php?<r=l">LOL</a> whats the obsesion with s club 7 anyways? i kno the ladies in it are fit, but the music? eww

Stez

haha, o no, you're going to let gokuss loose!:)

Stezo2k

S-2K
Josep said:
Stezo2k said:
gokuss4 said:

<a href="glossary.php?<r=l"><a href="glossary.php?<r=l">LOL</a></a> whats the obsesion with s club 7 anyways? i kno the ladies in it are fit, but the music? eww

Stez

haha, o no, you're going to let gokuss loose!:)

heh sorry bout that gokus, and happy birthday

Stez

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
don't care if you guys make fun of me about s club 7 ;) i know they have good lookin ladies but i like their music the most, but i do post pics of rachel all the time in the babe thread ;)