What's new

[NEW] Required information

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Yea, more space for sound card too, I can't fit all my laptops magical sound details (another 10 chars should do) :D

Slougi

People, don't abuse it. For example intel8x0 is perfectly enough for you mal! :p

And Windows .NET Server for Harteex. It should give a fast overview not 400 lines about your pc. And drop the decorations, no --=~°_!"¤¤Uber leet card¤¤"!_°~=-- stuff! That looks just stupid and childish.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Well, it works I recon... But now I see my system specs at each one of my posts, which sucks :D

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Slougi said:
I would say disable signatures. Or disable images in sigs + limit size to 2 lines of text.

It's up to each one of you to decide if you wish to view signatures - there's a setting in your User CP that allows you to turn off sigs. :)

I agree with a 2 line rule for computer specs, sounds good to me.

Slougi

Wow someone listened to me! That must be a first :D Now that I think about it though, put anything you want in there. Who am I to dictate what you write?

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
blizz said:
great... so where's the option for me to not see it when I'm browsing the forums?

Meh, I'll hax0r that option in then... :geek:

Okay, now it's hidden. I'll think of some other way of doing it later, I need sleep now >_<

ingonab

Existing members are more likely to notice and enter their specs if "Please enter" "Please enter" "Please enter" "Please enter" appears at the bottom of every message they post. :9

blizz

Martin said:
Meh, I'll hax0r that option in then... :geek:

Okay, now it's hidden. I'll think of some other way of doing it later, I need sleep now >_<

:satisfied sweet!

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
UPDATE: If you don't want to see the stats, select the style "EmuTalk Default (No Stats)" from your User CP. :)

SculleatR: Tough luck :p

Stezo2k

S-2K
Martin said:
UPDATE: If you don't want to see the stats, select the style "EmuTalk Default (No Stats)" from your User CP. :)

SculleatR: Tough luck :p

cheers mart for adding the specs option back, much appreciated, looks a lot nicer than having it in my sig :)