What's new

New plugin

Cyberman

linker said:

I like the feature of colored wireframe (it doesn't look like tron that way ;)). hmmm what would be cool is a 'debugger' version of PJ64 you can control when it sends DLists etc. for the plugin.

Anywho...

Cyb

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
you know a plugin is progressing well when you don't get the kind of talk that happens in lightknight's emulatore threads... :eek:

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Jabo's D3D has this feature. Click wireframe in the options.

Cyberman said:

I like the feature of colored wireframe (it doesn't look like tron that way ;)). hmmm what would be cool is a 'debugger' version of PJ64 you can control when it sends DLists etc. for the plugin.

Anywho...

Cyb

Cyberman

ACTUALLY, that's the plugin, what I ment is prior to recieving the DLIST for your plugin you can stop execution and examine the status of the N64. This is not something you can do with the plugin :bunny:

Cyb

zilmar

Emulator Developer
pj64 has breakpoints which stop the system and examine the status of the N64, other then u have to be in the interruptor. If you stop inside the plugin at the start of the dlist, then you still can use the debugger to look at the memory, registers, etc ...

OP
linker

linker

Emutalk Member
zilmar said:
pj64 has breakpoints which stop the system and examine the status of the N64, other then u have to be in the interruptor. If you stop inside the plugin at the start of the dlist, then you still can use the debugger to look at the memory, registers, etc ...

Yep :satisfied.

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
hi linker, your plugin is nice, when comes a new release?
have you a icq adress? (sorry for my bad english)

OP
linker

linker

Emutalk Member
I don't think there will be new release soon. Ye, I can give you my ICQ number, but some time later (now I'm at school :))

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
thx for the icq number but are you anytime onine?
can i be a beta testr for you?
please i like test new things...