What's new

New person here

Robbbert

Hello my name is Robert, and I post most of the emulation-related news over at 1emulation.

I thought I would join you at this fine site. :party:

The rules look much the same, hopefully there won't be much trouble fitting in.

Hello to everyone!! :)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Hello and welcome to the forum.

There's a guy here called Martin, and he's a bit special, he likes to think that he owns this network, so make his day and play along with it, ok? ;)

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Jaz said:
There's a guy here called Martin, and he's a bit special, he likes to think that he owns this network, so make his day and play along with it, ok? ;)

And he also claims to be european (sweedish) but he's just a gringo

OP
Robbbert

Robbbert

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

PsyMan said:
Welcome to ET Robbert :D
What took you so long? :p
I don't know ... I just never felt the need to join - and I felt I had nothing to contribute. Then I decided to join anyway, haha. :p

Ash

Trashed Ketchum
Hiya, I just joined last week myself. I usually hang around ZMD. This forum is quite nice.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Thinking about it, we never did have a "I'm new here, allow me to introduce myself" sticky, did we?

Could be an idea.

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
i hate you Robbbert... with your caniving ways and plans of world domination! Truly only maddness could allow such debachery and metabolic hypervents to uphold such incrimental mind sets in your measely, insignificant cerebral cortex. Curse your hedonistic ways and your ugly politness.

:party: cheers

OP
Robbbert

Robbbert

The wonders of reverse psycology ... er, I think.

Jaz said:
Thinking about it, we never did have a "I'm new here, allow me to introduce myself" sticky, did we?

Could be an idea.

I actually went looking for such a thread before giving up and making this one.

Saq

Robbbert said:
Hello my name is Robert, and I post most of the emulation-related news over at 1emulation.

I thought I would join you at this fine site. :party:

The rules look much the same, hopefully there won't be much trouble fitting in.

Hello to everyone!! :)

hey i used to go to 1emulation.com. Could you link me back there ?

otomo

Jaz said:

Could be an idea.

and one of those *break the ice* recreational games...twister maybe?