What's new

New Nintendo DS Emulator

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Okay, Provide, Understand this:

1. I did waste my time writing that post, because obviously you know nothing, and you weren't worth a single word of my time.

2. You are worthless, as not only are you ignorant, but your relentless and you will never give up a stupid lie that has gone far enough. You couldn't defend yourself with solid facts, but instead, you resulted in calling everyone else retarded. Congratulations n00b, Now its only a matter of time until a mod has you banned.

3. If my post was a "waste", completely thrashing your original post, then why? Because, If I'm not mistaking, your original post was more of a waste of time, because its complete bullshit, and everyone now knows it.

So, I'll stop fighting now. If you think I'm going to even going to read the next post you make, you can blow me :\ Dude, seriously, YOU get a life.

And BTW, No, I noticed he misspelled dummy. I was trying to be civilized, but apparently I mistook him for someone worth the time...

Last edited:

Clements

He won't be returning after the racial/homophobic slurs directed at other users. This sort of thing is not tolerated in the EmuTalk community.

gadi800

Okay, Provide, Understand this:

1. I did waste my time writing that post, because obviously you know nothing, and you weren't worth a single word of my time.

2. You are worthless, as not only are you ignorant, but your relentless and you will never give up a stupid lie that has gone far enough. You couldn't defend yourself with solid facts, but instead, you resulted in calling everyone else retarded. Congratulations n00b, Now its only a matter of time until a mod has you banned.

3. If my post was a "waste", completely thrashing your original post, then why? Because, If I'm not mistaking, your original post was more of a waste of time, because its complete bullshit, and everyone now knows it.

So, I'll stop fighting now. If you think I'm going to even going to read the next post you make, you can blow me :\ Dude, seriously, YOU get a life.

And BTW, No, I noticed he misspelled dummy. I was trying to be civilized, but apparently I mistook him for someone worth the time...

X_X, his comment about you must've really pissed you off ;S, and I also noticed he used the N word O_O, shouldn't you guys ban his IP as well?

gadi800

he was lying about something very small and he starts swearing at us for pointing out that it was fake, do you really think we should forgive him (I'm not exactly angry at him tho, just a bit pissed off at how he swore at JKKDARK when all he did was point out that it wasn't in google ) because he was mad? I mean we were obviously pointing out the truth

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Well, Tolerance ends at a certain point. People who tried to be reasonable were responded to voilently. Whether or not he should be banned? Idk. Besides the fact he was not being rational about things, he was also lying, and thats really not a good thing to do either. April fools is April 1st :\ this joke has gone on far enough.