What's new

New MMORPG!

OP
Vchat20

Vchat20

Nope. they are protected under a law (dont remember which one though). cuz it is a non-profit project and it will help Nintendo more than anything.

OP
Vchat20

Vchat20

nah. its not my work. here are the people in charge of it:

damoose52
HeffX
Kyle
Rainer511

but I think this game is gonna be great. basically it is gonna be the same as all the gameboy RPG's, but in mmorpg form.

thine_impalor

Local spammer
nah. its not my work. here are the people in charge of it:

This game would run great on a Nokia N-Gage...i bet they could have some facility for mobile MMORPGs...that would be cool huh?!? but naturally no pokemon for non nintendos:)

OP
Vchat20

Vchat20

yeah. would be cool, but right now they are working on PC's and Mac's for now. they have written it in VB and VC++ already.

one note: this game is starting their own custom game engine called vortex. basically the engine is gonna be solely for mmorpgs. they dont have an expected date to release it and license it yet.

OP
Vchat20

Vchat20

Just want to say that this game is going really well so far. levels are being finished up now that the map editor and tilsets are finished (if you have no idea what these are check the Neo Productions forums link in the 1st post).

Seems like the release date is getting VERY close. cannot wait for this. :D

JevilKnevil

Well, it was only a matter of time. I knew a online Pokemon would pop up sooner or later. It looks really cool, think i'll defenately try it out when it's released.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
The web sites got a cupple of problems though :S
bad coded links, database calls still have the \ for quotes and such...

OP
Vchat20

Vchat20

Yeah. I know. talking to the admin, that part of the site was mainly created as a test site for some kinda coding class he said. but right now the Forum is alot more important than the main site.