What's new

New LemD3D8 released by Lemmy

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
I highly doubt Lemmy will countinue working on it, i even doubt he will even check this forum.
But as i usually say, you never know, keep your hopes up, perhaps we can get Lemmy to release the source eventually

Lemmy

Here is one more

Hi

i added (inline-)texture output along with texture coordinates.

I hope we'll see some more artwork soon!

P.S.: For export it is important to create the folder c:\vrml before!

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
hahaha, see? I told you, you NEVER know!

;) Great job Lemmy, it's good to have you (somewhat) back ;)

-Shadow-

Banned
Hmm... with most games (on 1964 + PJ64) i got this error (bottom left corner of the emulator):

"Error : Too many commands executed. Stopping dlist processing..."

Last edited:

Lemmy

This is an example of good texture extraction. I changed some lighting and other stuff to make the image nice :)

Unfortunately not all games work as good as this one, because VRML limits us alot...

About those errors: This is Nemu-only, not meant to played with other emus. Don't even know if it works there

Neophyte

Once again, thank you Lemmy. :)

Once I get my files transfered from my dying harddrive onto my new one I'll definately be giving this a try.

Deathbliss

Weird...

I have an account here but I have no clue when I signed up! Anyhow I've been looking at this and will try it soon. I just wanted to get a thanks out to Lemmy and Federelli - your work is very much appreciated!

BTW are you guys aware that your names sound like a couple of gangsters?
:D Deathbliss

Deathbliss

It don't work for me - using version 0.8 on Windows XP - here's the Event Viewer error:

Faulting application nemu64.exe, version 0.8.0.0, faulting module lemd3d8.dll, version 1.0.0.1, fault address 0x00009ced.

Hey Lemmy mind lending a hand here?
- Deathbliss