What's new

New .ini file - download

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
i've edited the comments, but added the games... i believe... it's been so long i can't remember, and i can't find the changelog

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Federelli said:
i've edited the comments, but added the games... i believe... it's been so long i can't remember, and i can't find the changelog

Well that's too bad. The objective of the ones I listed for use with Jabo's plugin were done so people would know to use Jabo's. Especially since 90% of the last ones I sent you were previously listed as non-working. I assume since they had not been tested with Jabo's.

What's the purpose of making an INI that claims to be tested with multi graphic plugins, only to remove the comments of which plugin makes the game work and have the user guess for themselves which plugin we made it work with? :doh:

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
This is for advanced users, and they will know wich plugin works better... this will become multiplugin, having one ini per plugin
but not yet, since... oh well i can't say really... too bad
Just wait

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Also, i have a glide card, and i would have to say that all games work much better in glide64, leaving out those that are not compatible with it
And an ati/nvidia user will way that either evoodoo+glide/jabo's/rice's is the best way to play "the" game
It's really hard and time consuming

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
OK, I am not downing what you are doing, but the way you are doing it makes no sense to me at all.

I saw a bunch a games you listed as non-working. Simply switching the plugin (usually Jabo's) made the game work. The whole reason for creating an INI is to get rid the guess work.

It's not just over you changing those that I found, but the idea that there could be a countless number of games listed that you have listed wrong.

I would like you to remove my name from the next version please.

Good luck in future versions.

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Next version will have the plugins which give the best result in the comment. However, I'm having problems with Glide64 working properly. It works, but not that good so it's very hard to place Glide64 for me.

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
LazerTag said:
OK, I am not downing what you are doing, but the way you are doing it makes no sense to me at all.

I saw a bunch a games you listed as non-working. Simply switching the plugin (usually Jabo's) made the game work. The whole reason for creating an INI is to get rid the guess work.

It's not just over you changing those that I found, but the idea that there could be a countless number of games listed that you have listed wrong.

I would like you to remove my name from the next version please.

Good luck in future versions.

ok let's see if we can clear things up here... not just with LazerTag but also with Federelli.

Can you tell me some games that were listed non-working, that worked?
Federelli: Is this because the d3d plugins run so badly on your voodoo, or do they remain from another ini like flow's?

Next version will say what plugins that works best like for example: "(Jabo/Lemmy) Fully Playable"
But then we have this issue with voodoo users having problems with d3d plugins (?) and some (like me) non-voodoo users having problems with glide64 and evoodoo.

It's pretty messed up, I don't really know how to solve this. Anyway I'll go to Bulgaria tomorrow, so I might not be able to come here for a little while...

I think it would be great if you still wanted to contribute, but that is totally up to you.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
d3d plugins work like shiteh on me voodoo :D
the one wich works the best, and it sucks completelly, is jabo's

those that work, and are fully playable already have the -Glide64/lemmy/jabo/rice tag, meaning they work perfectly under any of those plugins

the glide64 means that that game works perfectly under a glide/3dfx card
the jabo/rice/lemmy means that the game works perfectly under a d3d/ogl card
those wich work partially, will have the plugin that works better
those wich don't work won't have any of course

Flash

Technomage
Federelli said:
d3d plugins work like shiteh on me voodoo :D
the one wich works the best, and it sucks completelly, is jabo's
Strange, for me Jabo's plugin works ok for most games except.... ARRRRGH !!! CBFD.
Blonde Conker, grass with black squares, green dots, etc. Even worse than on my old v3.

Flash

Technomage
Doomulation said:
LMAO, and your card is to blame!
Or maybe Jabo's plugin, because i've got so many errors only with CBFD,
Jet Force Jemini or Perfect dark is absolutely flawless.
And my video card kicks any other below Radeon 9700 in ZiNC - PSX-based arcade machine emulator
Just try it @ 2048x1536 w/ 4xFSAA :) I've got 60fps in Street Fighter EX2 Plus
and Kikaioh aka Tech Romancer

I'm working on my own .ini which fixes almost all errors in Nemu, and I fixed Tooie too. Add the following to Banjo Tooie:

EEPromSize=2048

And the controller is fixed...

I've got lots of other fixes, if you need one you can always ask me.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
btw, do you get some sound error when you enter any place? when the screen goes black with that jigsaw puzzle hole...