What's new

New Forum Theme Added :)

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Well a lot of people from EmuFanatics liked our forum skin over there so I decided to port it over here for EmuTalk. This is the 3rd option on the skin pull down if you want to give it a go .. or just click here http://www.emutalk.net/?styleid=23

Hope you enjoy and I will get with Martin about what type of ads to add to it .. so it won't be ad free for long. :D

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Very old school. I like it.

But I prefer the default. Just what I'm used to, I suppose.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Mmh... looks a lot like EF,means better than the default one, but there's one thing which hold me back from switching the theme: I'm missing my nice face, my "news text" (like Welcome, MasterPhW.

New Threads Since Last Visit: 3
Registered Users Visiting Today: 358
New Users Registered Today: 50)
and the other stuff... any way to add it to the new theme?

2fast4u

visually i like the emufanatics one a lot more ... however the font is too small for my taste, gives me a headache :) so i guess ill stick to the et style for now.

OP
Keith

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
I'm so used to using the new one on our forums I had to add it :D

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I prefer the default ET one.... Both of them are great but I'm used to the default. I'd choose the EF one if we had an ET theme on EF...

Acorn

New one looks really cool!

Same as so many others though - once you get soo used to something its hard to stop using it!

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
the skin is a nice change... however, the little light thing that has seemingly random comments about ppl is gone... so that sucks.

As for the arrival of ads.... I suggest putting them on the bottom or something, 'cause they make me mad and resort to violence and drug abuse.