What's new

New Avatar ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iq_132

Banned
Ok... i got a negative on the last idea...
OH well, if you have Questions just ask someone with a unique avatar. Like me :)

Anyway, check ou this version of my anamation, give feedback please!!!!!!

If you are using Internet Explorer, the animation won't show up as fast as it is for some reason.

iq_132

Banned
2bzy4ne1 try this, it's 1/3 the filesize of your old avatar, but aught to load 3 times faster.
Not everyone has a cable or T1, or cable faster than a T1 :)

I reduced the colors, but i couldn't tell the difference on the old crappy laptop i'm on... at the parent's house for the weekend

use it if you want, if you don't, i couln't care less.. just trying to be helpful :)

gogododo_313

The one and only
i'm using ie6 and that second animation looks just as fast (or slow i should say) as the first one. but!! the little glitch near the mouth looks alot less noticable. there's only a tiny glitch now. looks better.

GogoDodo

M

mann

thats by far the best avatar i have ever seen
/me is drooling.... MmM...Booooooobies.....Arrrrrrgh

Josep

eyerun4phun
is it just me or did anyone notice rpg's post count go up like more than 100 in two days since he's been back??:)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You keep getting new hot avatars all the time, sloug ;)
Just visit some anime site and you'll know where he gets his avatars :p

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Going again off-topic :devil: ...
RPGlover has been answering to all the threads he finds (will you see any thread without his name?) and he has managed to increase his post acount a lot. I'm now trying to beat him :devil:
Going back to the REAL topic :innocent:

RPGlover12

dude u've been tryin to beat my post count in 3 different threads and here is the challenge am ready to accept ur challenge u were ahead of me with 100 posts and now am ahead of u with 100 posts :)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
When I find you in a spammed thread, you're always there stopping the spam. Now it's us both who are spamming :devil:
We'll soon become the new spam gods :innocent:

Anchel

The Xpaniard
And maybe we'll overflood the board if we go on like this, but I've increased my post acount today by 40+ posts

Status
Not open for further replies.