What's new

New at this and struggling!!!

estranged

Have installed ePSX, but can't get any roms to work.
My system is A P4 2.6, Leadtech 128mb Vid, 1G DDR333, OS XP

What settings should I use and Do you need a different Bios file for each rom? - Told you I was new.....

Any advice would be cool

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
You don't need multiple bios's for it. SCPH1001 or SCPH7502 both work well. I'm sure there are others, though. Trying to run a ISO? Trying to run from a CD? If running from a ISO, it could be as simple as it being corrupt. And "I can't get any to work" pretty much doesn't help too much. There are multiple settings for multiple games, and there are settings which work for most games. Try here, it's pretty much where they know all to be known about ePSXe. And *try* to read their rules before you post, if you say something dumb, they'll get angry. :)

jollyrancher

Any advice would be cool

I'm sure we could help, but you need to be more specific. What's your computer setup (cpu, graphics card, etc.), what games are you running, are they original Playstation CD's, what plugins are you using, what errors are you getting.... There's a good manual that comes with ePSXe and you should at least be able to get it running after reading it.