What's new

new 1964 (8.0 source released, unofficial compile)

crhylove

Banned
WOOO HOOOO!!!

and just to clarify:

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!

/me jumps up and down

rhy

ps.. oh schibo... is that UT for unreal tournament or Urban Terror?
if it's for unreal, have you played Urban Terror? It's pretty amazing! On the other hand, if it IS unreal, and you haven't played Urban Terror, forget i said anything, cause /me is :inlove: with 1964, and you might not find much time for it with urban terror on the old HD. :( so little time, so many games.....

Last edited:

Eddy

I Run This
damn, now that i really think about it, 0.8.3 is gonna be real cool, i mean, damn, its gonna be FUCKING CRAZYYY!!!!!! I always liked 1964 since 0.6.3,

Eddy

I Run This
i remember when rice fixed that bug that got like 150 games to work, or somewhere around there. That was hot

schibo

Emulator Developer
What's new in this version is pretty much all Rice's work, and the great new ini work of Duncan and the tons of cheat codes by Emu64 cheats staff. I've been busy with other things, but thought you'd like to know what's hapening :).

Eddy

I Run This
schibo or duncan, is there any way i can help?

and damn, anarko is young, saw him in emu-celebs thingie and he is young, 22, cracking n64

Last edited:

crhylove

Banned
KEWL!

so schibo is that a "no" you haven't played Urban Terror? Cause if you haven't. You should try it out. It's a "real life" mod for quake 3 and has some very impressive visuals. imho. plus the gameplay is fantastic for a FPS.

so what does all the new rice work add up to? any new compats? Just overall code clean? Speed Issue(s) fix? Hormonal Therapy? /me is just way too excited to wait for the news till friday... lol..

On a totally diff topic. I was checking out the new daedelus gfx plugin, and it really ROXORs. I'd say it's second only to Jabo, but what with it being open sourced, that's likely to change. Is anyone picking up that ball and running with it? If so, is there some way for me to help? I can write docs! I have a good faq sense of humor!

rhy

sk8bloke22

roll for life
schibo said:
What's new in this version is pretty much all Rice's work, and the great new ini work of Duncan and the tons of cheat codes by Emu64 cheats staff. I've been busy with other things, but thought you'd like to know what's hapening :).

at last we will be able to sample Duncan's hard work, im sure the .ini will be great, and uve been a great help to many newbies lately. cant wait for the release...sounds quality...

icepir8

Schibo and Rice have asked if they could include the latest TR64 OpenGL plugin. I thought "Hey, why not." Just sent it off to them.

Cheers!

Icepir8

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Counting down...

We're almost there! And I completely completed Super Mario 64 on 1964 0.7.3 last night! Kickass emu guys! Can't wait for 0.8.3! :D

dixon

white trash , whore
a hint of spam (cough) with a touch of ass licking = Emutalk posts ;) j/k d00d, yep, hopefully it will rock

btw, Martin I love you :p

crhylove

Banned
well, i can tell you....

it wasn't at midnight of thursday friday, at least not pacific standard time....

:cry: :colgate:
rhy