What's new

Need Video Plugin

Gogeta

Hi Folks, I love Project 64, but i need a video Plugin to play WWF Wrestlemania 2000. In the main window PJ64 says, that it needs a video plugin, when anybody knows where i could get one, please reply!

hmmm

dont be so cruel to him/her.

basically some part of that game isn't emulated by the video plugin - for example in wipeout the menus (just black screen!), and its telling you u need one that does, but of course there aint one.

firestarter

Mahoukenshi Master!
Well, give me credit for being honest. ???
Obviously, you should try the different video plugins, and see which one works. If none of them do, well...there's always 1964 to see if they do anything...:plain:

Glurak

Gogeta said:
I know this, but Nemu is crappy, cause you can't use Gameshark cheats in it!

now who the hell needs cheats??? Nemu is a farkin good emu and it wrote history beeing the first emu wih a pretty high compatibility and not many glitches and you call it crappy just cause it lags cheats ahh fark off n go play with your toys or something

u know what i can't even use gs cheats on my n64 -_-

OP
G

Gogeta

Hey Glurak, mach mich mal nicht an Alter.

Ich brauch die cheats, weil ich mit WM2000 ein E-Fed mache und einige Options brauche, die Nemu mir nun mal ohne cheats nicht aktivieren kann.

firestarter

Mahoukenshi Master!
Don't mean to incorporate rules (since I'm just a member), but:

Please, keep it in English. If you don't want to speak it here, PM them.

Português: Faz favor, falas em inglês. O "PM" senhors "if" tu não falas aqui.

Español: Por favor, manténgalo inglés. Si usted no desea hablarlo aquí, " P.M. " ellos.

Francais: S'il vous plaît, maintenez-le dans anglais. Si vous ne souhaitez pas le parler ici, " P.M. " ils.

Duestch: Bitte halten Sie es auf englisch. Wenn Sie nicht es hier sprechen möchten, " P.M. " sie.

(All translations (except the Portugese one, which I did) translated by Babelfish)