What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

need some help...

jdoane1989

okay i'm kinda a n00b at the emulator stuff and i need some help with the hi-res texture packs. if anyone can help me out it be much appreciated. i'll try to put this as simple as possible, and if there is already a thread on this could someone point me in the right direction:

1. Djipi FINAL CELL MOD 2009 for Zelda OOT =(OR)= the fixed mod?
(not sure which one i should use, is the fixed mod an actual fix?)
2. Rice Video plug-in or Glide64 plug-in?
3. project64 1.6 OR project 64 1.7?

i've tried the rice plug-in but some textures (like links face) doesn't load, and im trying to use the glide64 plug in, but i can't figure how to load the textures on it. (different then rice)

i know that 1.7 is only beta but i have it (wanted to donate to a n64 cause) some if someone knows how to load textures on that, it would be awesome to use the 1.7... but right now, im only using 1.6.

thanks for those who respond.

OP
J

jdoane1989

okay never mind, i got anything working... but i have another question, LoZ:OoT the frame rates are 50, where as MM is 60. Is this the way it should be or is there a way to change it? or do i have a bad rom?