What's new

Need some help with Zelda MM

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Why yes, of course it does, when you run in RGB mode. Never, ever, do that.
It might also be slow due to that your processor is a bottle neck. Turn on d3d mode and if it still is slow, I recommend you try 1964.
This of course, I assume you use pj64, otherwise ignore the 1964 recommendation (unless you're using some other emulator than pj64 o_O)

vleespet

The decent one
Try using Glide64 + evoodoo (or hacktarux' glide wrapper) because of your integrated video. You need to put glide64 in the plugin folder and the glide3x.dll file of the wrapper in the root folder of the emulator (preferably PJ64 or 1964).

Knuckles

It's mainly because of your video card, a VIA chipset for video is almost worst than intel.... do as vleespet said and try Glide64 with a wrapper. You could also TRY openGL (with Rice video or TR64 OGL plugins). otherwise, if it still doesn't work, you better buy a new video card...

gandalf

Member ready to help
Most of integrated graphics have very poor open GL support....or they don´t support open gl

Yami-karyoku

Alright i tired the TR64 Open gl and it works... when it starts, but after that it acts funny, mabye you guys can help me i also tried Glide and i dont know how to use that one either :p so if you guys can help id appreciate it. O and when i use the TR64 when i play there are lines in the screen i dont know what the heck thats about, but if you guys know tell me what to do. Thanks in advance.