What's new

Need help with MOuse plugin "Nrage"

ChetR

I searched the board and found that i could play Goldeneye with my mouse.I downloaded the Nrage plugin and put it in the plugin folder but I cant seem how to work it.Any help is appreciated.I cant see where to make the program change to use the mouse.I go to configure input and There is nothing there that i can do to use the mouse.Thanks for any info.

furio

DBL LGHT SBR GUARDIANS
Hi ChetR, Go to the input plugin settings, then a pop up will happear, its the configuration window of NRage, click on devices select the mouse options there.

Good Luck & Have Fun!

OP
C

ChetR

Thanks for the info I now can load the plugin but im not sure what i need to do to use the mouse still cant get it to use the mouse..Im gonna keep messing with the settings though.Thanks

OP
C

ChetR

I took some pictures maybe somebody should tell me how I should have everything set up.I have tried it with everything checked but nothing gets my mouse to make anything move..Im trying to play goldeneye.

jacpdj.jpg

jacpk5.jpg

Allnatural

Configure your mouse as the analog stick. You currently have it mapped to your keyboard's arrow keys.

simple