What's new

Need Help With A Major Bug In Majoras Mask!

Blanel

Banned
HMMM! When new day dawns in majoras mask it takes almost 2 minutes for it to load :plain2:! It gets quite so iretaiting after a while! I need help with this caus i hate it :devil: Hope someone answers this.. Oops! did i wright that :happy: Well, tell me if someone gets an idea of what's hapning! Seya!:pj64:

OP
Blanel

Blanel

Banned
Hmmm

Can it be my WINDOWS XP that is making the game stupid? :thumbsup: I have a nivida geforce three card if you wish to know! I think (not sure) that i have an pensium 3 or sumthing! If this info makes the problem more clear then tell me! Tell me how to fix it! please??? Well goodbye

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Afaik, the new dawn is a known issue.
Just play the time forward with the ocarina if you don't wanna wait.

OP
Blanel

Blanel

Banned
TNX

:pj64: I think i'l just use the advice to play the music for the next day! I was only wondering if there was a way to fix this bug! but i'l take your advice:innocent: Well thanks:sly: :devil: :plain: :happy::angry: :) :blush: :colgate: ??? :D ;) :cool: :satisfied :innocent: :sleepy: :thumbsup:

Stezo2k

S-2K
Re: Hmmm

Blanel said:
Can it be my WINDOWS XP that is making the game stupid? :thumbsup: I have a nivida geforce three card if you wish to know! I think (not sure) that i have an pensium 3 or sumthing! If this info makes the problem more clear then tell me! Tell me how to fix it! please??? Well goodbye

LOL what a newbie, anways i dont think windows XP would be the cause

Stez

Rodney Jason

when that happens to me i just turn the limit FPS off, then it runs at a few hundred fps and only takes a few seconds to get through.

DiaBlo666

Re: Re: Hmmm

Stezo2k said:
Blanel said:

<a href="glossary.php?<r=l"><a href="glossary.php?<r=l">LOL</a></a> what a newbie, anways i dont think windows XP would be the cause

Stez

Seems like u call everybody a newbie.... post usefull stuff here. help him!!.
btw.. i had the same prob just use speed limit (F4) to get rid of it... its like the pause problem in OoT but this one is not that bad at all..

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Check Memory Advance would probably sort this out, but if you don't have a problem leave it alone

OP
Blanel

Blanel

Banned
Zelda bug.
Hate zelda.
Zelda sucks!
#¤##"¤%#¤!
Ok.. I will get to the point now. When i come to goron village and i use the lens of truth i see a grey old goron (that seems dead) and the game goes all slow.
I hate when games go slow!
I hate ZELDA!
¤#¤%¤##&! :angry:
#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Blanel said:
Zelda bug.
Hate zelda.
Zelda sucks!
#¤##"¤%#¤!
Ok.. I will get to the point now. When i come to goron village and i use the lens of truth i see a grey old goron (that seems dead) and the game goes all slow.
I hate when games go slow!
I hate ZELDA!
¤#¤%¤##&! :angry:
#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%&/¤#&¤#¤%

Has nothing to do with Zelda. It's your settings, you need to turn off some framebuffer options in jabo's plugin. (1.5)

OP
Blanel

Blanel

Banned
Frame buffers!

I think i've already tried turning off the framebuffers but that didn't work:plain2: . I like the game and all but then again... IT IS SLOW!!!! Is it my computer. I think my computer is something like pensium 3 and its got a geforce 3 card. Direct X 8.1 i have to if it might be of any help. Can someone post a tip on how to speed my zelda majoras mask up a bit.:devil: P.S My jabos plugin is Jabos Direct3D6 1.5!

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
heres a couple of choices for ya:

option a: try Jabos Direct3d 1.40.
option b: stop trying to play this game since you hate it so much.
option c: buy an n64, they're cheap these days + zelda;

pensium 3.... rotfl.

OP
Blanel

Blanel

Banned
hmmm

:crazy: Do you mean an older plugin would make zelda go faster!?!
:plain2: Are you pulling my leg? Well its worth a try....:sleepy: