What's new

Need Help with 1964 plz :(

SyReN

ok...heres the deal...in almost all my games...it works fine in the beginning..but then..the.screen freezes and that is very annoying so i thought if u cool intelligent guys could help me... i think its the soundcard...i have a PCI 1 Solo Audio Drive or something plz help me... :( i dunno what to do :(

iq_132

Banned
OK... we need some more info
What settings are you using?
What operation system?
if not windows xp, what version of Direct 3D
What are your hardware specifications? CPU, RAM, Graphics Card, Etc.
What plugins are you using?
What plugin settings are you using?

You seem to be technical enough to answer.
Anyway, try the no sound plugin if you think it's your sound card.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
if you have ANY video card that says "savage" then that's your problem. use glide64 and evoodoo if thats the case.

Snake785

Prepare for Descent.
Hmm...I have noticed, while using Jabo's D3D 1.5 plugin that in some games (note some) freeze if I have the CF set at a high number (eg. 4, 5, 6). Try using a CF of 2 or something and it might not freeze anymore.

Duncan

N64 Addict
Another result of a high CF with Jabo's 1.5 is flickering, so try and keep it to 1 or 2.

RPGlover12

cooliscool said:
if you have ANY video card that says "savage" then that's your problem. use glide64 and evoodoo if thats the case.
i still didn't get his question that much but as far as i found maybe he's screen freezez and he has to restart the comp. if that so then the prob is the graphic card mostly since i had tnt2 m64 and the same stupid prob i dont remember wat made it work fine now but i think changin the mother board did :)

OP
S

SyReN

SAVAGE???

i got a Savage card....what shall i do then what is glide64 and the other thingie?????

ive got windows 98
i use 0.7.3 or what version it was...

OP
S

SyReN

hmm how do i install it...i have Direct3D...and what if it doesnt work...???....its because i am playing Conker's Bad Fur Day with my friend...we just looove it :)...but then it freezes :(

OP
S

SyReN

by the way...where did u guys get jabo 1.5 i cant see anything in pj64 plugin folder.... cant u lay it on the net for me to pick it up?

Duncan

N64 Addict
Its in the "plugin" folder in the PJ64 v1.5 release, it will say "jabo's Direct3D6.dll", but when you use it or select it in the emu it will then say "jabo's Direct3D6 1.5".