What's new

Need Help No signal????

mr.Vamp

Banned
Hi last week my 550w psu blew up, i got a new artic 500w psu, yet it wouldnt fit in my case, so i now have bought a new collermaster case which is kind of a smaller midi tower for some reason....., anyways i switched everything over and im getting "No signal" have checked all wires the pc boots up yet i dont hear any beeping or anything..., the only thing i can think of is that either my mobo has gone or my gfx has gone due to the psu blowing?, anyone got any ideas i can check?

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Hi last week my 550w psu blew up, i got a new artic 500w psu, yet it wouldnt fit in my case, so i now have bought a new collermaster case which is kind of a smaller midi tower for some reason....., anyways i switched everything over and im getting "No signal" have checked all wires the pc boots up yet i dont hear any beeping or anything..., the only thing i can think of is that either my mobo has gone or my gfx has gone due to the psu blowing?, anyone got any ideas i can check?

Sounds like system component damage. Especially the processor and/or the motherboard.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
mmm, get the things out of the case, and test them in a isolated surface (wood for example) and always discharge your hands for static. If it doesn't work, check out the individual components in other PC