What's new

Need help in game config for ePSXe 1.6.0

bootleg42

I want to play WWF In Your House for ePSXe 1.6.0 emulator and it works until gameplay when the graphics glitch and the entire game shows bad colors in the backround. The game characters shows perfectly but the rest looks really bad. Anyone know how to fix this????

OP
B

bootleg42

Sorry, maybe I should have put in my specs along with this question.

Pentium 4, Windows XP Pro SP2, 2.8 GHz, 512MB RAM, and a NIVIDA GeForce FX 5200 video card.

As for my ePSXe plugins:

Video Configuration:
P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.16

Sound Configuration:
P.E.Op.S. DSound Audio Driver 1.9

CD-Rom Configuration:
P.E.Op.S. CDR Driver 1.4

As stated before I am using ePSXe 1.6.0. Now can someone help me???

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
bootleg42 said:
I want to play WWF In Your House for ePSXe 1.6.0 emulator and it works until gameplay when the graphics glitch and the entire game shows bad colors in the backround. The game characters shows perfectly but the rest looks really bad. Anyone know how to fix this????
*lol*
I had the same prob some month ago... trop a mail to pete bernert, but there came never a reply... probably you need to change the gfx plugin... never tried it with another one, but no pete plugin is working atm...
And that with such an old game

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I think that Pete fixed that issue in P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.17
Maybe you have to use a special game fix... I can't be sure about it though :\

OP
B

bootleg42

I used P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.17 and no use. Also now there is another problem with this game I see. After one round of the match, the game freezes. I guess there is no fix to this. Here is a pic of when it freezes.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Tried activating any special game fixes from the configuration of the plugin?

OP
B

bootleg42

Yep, I did and it did not work. I just think that ePSXe cannot emulate this game well. Not only do these errors appear, but the game always freezes after one round.