What's new

need help finishing a vba skin

Talas

Son of the Sky
Hej everyone, I had a distress call:

"I just downloaded and installed vba 1.5a and I wanted to try one of the skins. I cant click on the option for "select skin" or "skin". Does anyone know why? Do I have to make a directory for skins or something?"

And no one really answered.
:phone: Would anyone plz tell me why I cant select a skin? So that I can share your enthusiasm?

Imoto

Game Boy Goddess ;P
And here is the ZIP for Download.

Game Boy Horror, don't creep out. And you may recognice it from Luigi's Mansion (GCN)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Got a nice little Neo Geo Pocket Color Skin here.
Big thanks to Imoto for helping me with the Transparency problem

gokuss4

Meh...
sweetness. someone try to make these skins...

GBA: black, platinum, white

GBA SP: Blue, white

Last edited:

gokuss4

Meh...
also, would there be a way to make a gba sp skin that would be closed when you dont have a rom loaded, but when you load a rom the thing would open, i dont mean full animation, im just talking like a picture of it closed when no rom is loaded, and than a pic of it open when a rom is loaded.

Imoto

Game Boy Goddess ;P
gokuss4 said:
also, would there be a way to make a gba sp skin that would be closed when you dont have a rom loaded, but when you load a rom the thing would open, i dont mean full animation, im just talking like a picture of it closed when no rom is loaded, and than a pic of it open when a rom is loaded.

This would then be a sepparate skin, then VBA only supports one image per skin.
If you want a closed GBA SP, then you have to load a skin with a closed GBA SP.

May you ask nicly Lord Forgotten for a loaded and not loaded or GBA or GB skins with different images.