What's new

NBA Hangtime & NFL BLtiz problems

Legend

Well, I used to have a Voodoo and Hangtime worked almost pefectly but I switched to a Geforce and the game is unplayably slow (running around 5%). It's the same with Jabo's, Glide 64 +evoodoo and GL64 which is kinda wierd. I've messed around with the rom settings but still nothing. The game starts fast but always slows down after the tip off. And I have always been a fan of the NBA jams so I really want to get this game working some how.
And lastly, no matter what of the 3 plugins I use, I can't get any of the LINES to show on the field of NFL Blitz which really makes the game kinda of suck to play.
Might this be a video card thingy since my problems happen with all three plugins. All my other games work just fine using Glide 64+evoodoo.
Anyway thanks for any help here.

Allnatural

NFL Blitz is a known issue with the default configuration. It's plausible that a different video plugin may fix it, but I've never checked.

OP
Legend

Legend

Jolly good show Rancher, I got Blitz working perfectly with rice's plugin.
1 down 1 to go.

But now I've tried FOUR plugins to get Hangtime working and there all as slow as the next. This game can't ONLY be playable with Glide and a Voodoo card.