What's new

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4: I've read the Naruto sticky! Don't delete! Read!

Kakashi13

Naruto Maniac
Not exactly i play it even if it logs a little.I have finished the story mode and the one player mode with kakashi for example...You can play but don't expect to play it as in consule ofcourse

Seiyiku

Ok, thx. I played Budokai 2 and it was 5-6 FPS in battle, that was unplayed and the screen always disappear, and you said you get 2-5 FPS in battle in Naruto, I thought beacuse of that Naruto will unplayed too, but I will try it. ;)

Kakashi13

Naruto Maniac
Well i get this screen when a character uses his special move like when kakashi uses the Chidori but after the video with the move ends the game comes back to normal(not exactly normal i always have graphick problem with the floors it shows them black or other collors some times but i don't care :) )
I believe the problem has to do with the Shaders of the Graphics card but i am not sure... i don't think you can do something but wait for a reply from other members or staff here who know much more than me...

Seiyiku

Ok, thx. Normally this not appears at special moves, it's erratic. Graphic problems aren't disturbe me, too. I have Radeon 9800Pro and shader in game is 2.0.

SZboy

I really want to play NGNT 1 & 4

1 problem I cant play them, any time I try to play these 2 games it says booting... for 1 sec then it ju stays at the white start-up page.

Haseo

My problem is simple..It loads..goes into the intro movie even..but none of my buttons are responding..I am using an XBOX 360 PC Controller. I have tried all 3 plugins..The A,Up+ A works fine at start..but I can't do anything during the intro movie or after it or anything..do i have to wait for the movie to finish to play it. Normally you can just hit "start" to go past the intro..but its not registering..I tried. Help please? I also get 4-20 FPS depending..

Haseo

I tried changing controllers to my roommates XFX Controller..no difference..help please. I also tried my other Logitech controller..is it just the plugins don't work or what? I tried PadSimple, Pad DirectX9, and nJoy v0.2 by Falcon4Ever..whats my problem? Again..it loads the game..still currently in the intro..man this intro seems long..and I can't hit anything to get past the intro.

minidre

yo i hav a problem with my naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4...i got it started up until like the doggy wags its tail at the loading thing or w\e...then after that it is a white or black screen and it stays like that....wat should i do?

minidre

jjust figured out something this is wierd, when it is on tick modifier 1 it works but its extremely slow (like 35 fps) it wont work for tick modifier 2 or 4, but for me 4 is the fastest, i get 120 fps. and i also have no sound for some strange reason

sudeep23

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 Save data

I need Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4(JPN) Save data with all characters unlocked.