What's new

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4: I've read the Naruto sticky! Don't delete! Read!

yellowflash

Hello,

I've noticed that thread about Naruto spam, so I am aware of spamming, but honestly I believe this is somewhat a new problem. Check this screen out. I downloaded Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 and played it on Dolphin 1.03 Beta 2. It doesn't start, but comes up with this screen:

View attachment 32757

Some friend of mine translated it as "Missing Slot A" and the rest I forgot what it was. Could someone help me here?

OP
Y

yellowflash

Oops, sorry, I forgot to mention: I've tried everything else, especially the stuff stated in the forums (I "searched" =P)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
That's not, chinese, it's japanese. :/ The text says that the memory card in Slot A is missing, corrupted or unformatted.

Last edited:

Sercio

Ok...
Please dont missunderstand me!
Im not a stupit rassim idiot.
Of cause, im german but ...
I have think that was chinese but il be wrong.

Some People can be wrong!

Blkdrgn

this is not really what the topic is but i didnt want to make a thread to spam but i know this is noobish but when i try to unzip the iso for the naruto game it wont work can any1 help me

kakaashi

it is working for me well here is a shot.that problem ocured to me in the new version.even if i changed controler none of the buttons worked.so i switched back to the old one.then i mixed up the plugins of both and finaly got both to work :)

Marce1991

Programmer
Blkdrgn, just rename the .iso extension to .gcm.You shouldn't open the iso hehe it will say its corrupt or something.If you don't see the .iso extension, (hey people this is a really handy tip!)open up windows explorer->tools->folder options->2nd tab->uncheck the checkbox called 'hide known extensions'.Now you can rename all the files you want easily!
:p

kakaashi

well here is a screenshot
3vs3.jpg

vlado

Sexy's back!
works fine , but is darn slow....oh well i guess we just have to wait :D greate job dolphin team!!!!

narutoalexb

i have number 4 aswell u have to press A then click up and A again then u can start the game its jst saying about creating gamesave n mine goes super fast
problem solved dude

Last edited:

Seiyiku

Hi,
I'm new here. Sry, if it's stupid question, but it's important and urgent for me. So, the Naruto: Clash of Ninja 1 is working well? I can play that well or it's logging?