What's new

Naruto 2 cel shading? pixel shaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

legoman666

i got the image on my hdd, ive seen other peoples screenshots showing the game running with cel shading. However I can only get through the opening sequence and then when it tries to load the menu, it dies.

And how do i get the pixel shaders option to stay checked? When i check it, exit the menu and come back, its unchecked again

specs:
AMD 3200+
9700 pro
768mb ram

pcjoe

Same here, my rom came shrunk. I actually had to reshrink the shrunk rom to make it work o_O

SSChris

HOLY CRAP ITS PCJOE! *is from ESF and Mechmod forums*

Anyway, even after shrinking, mine wont stay checked.

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
legoman666 said:
when i got it, it was already shrunken to 630mb, but ill shrink it again with dolphin and see if that works

Mate, #1 that's borderline on the forum rules. And #2, there's a "shots" thread. Mind you, it's moot point as they ARE damn nice shots.

OP
L

legoman666

bLAdEbLA said:
Mate, #1 that's borderline on the forum rules. And #2, there's a "shots" thread. Mind you, it's moot point as they ARE damn nice shots.

i posted them in the shots thread as well. I never said where i got file the image from so im clean ;)

sasuke_934

Hi im new at this fourm and this emulator. so this maybe a stupid question but can this emulator run full games yet like off of a cd?

naruto03

Woohoo.. I got it to work too! But you can´t fight much on it though! Some times it shows an error like Cache address out of bounds or something like that and then usually the screen only goes white when i´m in a fight and the Video just goes to 0.0!
But it´s better than nothing!! My shader doesn´t stay checked either though!

Good work on the emulator dolphin team!

Last edited:

zaba_3

i got sounds on naruto2!!!!i almost shit on my pants when i heared sounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kage

Vegetable said:
Hey strange, do you know what sound is? It's the stuff you hear with your EARS. -_-

You should probably say you're being sarcastic vegetable. You gotta keep in mind, after being interpreted from another language, you may come off sounding like a....smartass otherwise. You were being sarcastic, right? :D

:ninja:

Vegetable

Banned
There was no need in saying the obvious mr ball slice, but thanks for putting it properly for the n00bs and dumbasses. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.