What's new

N64 Save State From Controller Pack

Burn242

No i dont have the adaptoid but that other one from BOOM, the PSX/N64 Adapter, which works fine in every aspect for PSX and N64, BUT, I would like to use my N64 Counsel Savegames "located in the controller mempack" and use them in the emulator... is this possible? or any program to transfer my save games from the controller pack to the PC. Thanks... and yes i have searched the forums and havent found anything on this subject.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Burn242 said:
No i dont have the adaptoid but that other one from BOOM, the PSX/N64 Adapter, which works fine in every aspect for PSX and N64, BUT, I would like to use my N64 Counsel Savegames "located in the controller mempack" and use them in the emulator... is this possible? or any program to transfer my save games from the controller pack to the PC. Thanks... and yes i have searched the forums and havent found anything on this subject.

I'd think it would be impossible for several Reasons...

1. Lack of Documentation on that crap Adpater... (Maybe)
2. The N64 Memory Pack is just for saving EEProm, Data that can be loaded to the Ram of the N64...
3. There would be no way that the N64 would be able to allocate those types of commands that Emulators would due to lack of access to the Game...

Maybe if there was an adapter for the N64 that Fits over the Game cart similar to the gameshark... Maybe... But then you would need a program to import them to the Controller pack... Thats just my 2 cents...