What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

N64 ROM Imitation Attempts

OP
Iconoclast

Iconoclast

Then either a) Use Flash Player 9 on a different web browser (sometimes it doesn't work on FireFox) or b) Adobe is retarded.

Here, instead, I'll give you a direct link to the SWF file. Right-click the link, Save File As. Open it directly with the Flash Player executable you have installed.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/rswedlo/SWF Objects/MarioKart64.swf

If you run it in full screen mode then I hope you have a good deal of video RAM for future versions. Flash performance/speed is based on the number of pixels changing per frame, so during those transitional effects everything is slow on weak ass cards like mine if the window is maximized.

Also, once you have it on disk, the Press Start screen should fade out right after the music ends like it should but doesn't in a web browser.

Here is a online converter:
http://media-convert.com/convert/ :bouncy:
An online Ocarina of Time with Djipi's textures would be really cool :drool:
Holy fuck...that is awesome. Online, too. If this keeps up, I may be able to have videos externally loaded from my photobucket account, so SWF file size will be kept low. The checker flag I did not need AVI/FLV (Flash Video) animation for, thanks to being fully grayscale. Just needed to retexture to have a magenta background to flood fill the transparency in for all frames, course I didn't use the F3 screenshots method because JPEG sucks, makes GIF palette optimizing shitty.

Checkerflag.gif

As for the hi-res textures, what my objective is when making these SWF projections is to make it look as exactly as it would on the actual N64 as possible, even if it includes the copyright image XD. Next thing you know, the Nintendopolice are all over my ass after the doorbell rings..

Although, what I once considered, was having the SWF load these textures externally through files so that the user could replace them him or her self. From what I have found, this is only supported for JPEG image format, so
NuffSaid.gif
Macromedia...why is the Internet practically dominated by that retarded image format?With images such as PNG or others using features not supported in .jpg/.jpeg/.jfif/etc. images, this may theoretically be possible.