What's new

n64.ico

PalmTree

Hey thanks.

Great work by the way... I've actually been working on a set of N64 icons myself (just started yesterday). They should be done by today, I'll post them when I'm done.

EDIT: Maybe this should be moved to the General N64 Emulation Forum...

Last edited:

PalmTree

I have only completed 4 so far. The logo, controller pak, rumble pak, and the expansion pak. All icons are XP style, with sizes of 128x128, 64x64, 48x48, 32x32, 24x24, and 16x16. I'm not very happy with the expansion pak and plan to redo it in the future.

Icons I have yet to do are the controller, console, 64DD Disk, game cart, and a plane file with the n64 logo in the middle.

I'm also eventually going to release folders with some of these icons in them using foood's xp folder template.

Download

EDIT: Well I got bored so I finished the controller, the file with the logo in it, as well as a folder with the logo in it. I've also reduced the size of the icons to 48x48 since most people will ever need or use higher.

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
you er, mind me using some of these on the new pj64 site maybe? would credit you and anyone of course..

any others you do (related to n64 or n64 emulation) id be interested in aswell

PalmTree

Smiff said:
you er, mind me using some of these on the new pj64 site maybe? would credit you and anyone of course..

any others you do (related to n64 or n64 emulation) id be interested in aswell
I don't mind at all. I'd consider it an honor :D

PalmTree

adambuckley said:
Here's another .ico - Mario's face, with trademark bulbous nose. Anyone may use this .ico for any purpose - no restrictions apply.

http://www.adambuckley.net/n64.ico/mario.ico

(Nice controller .ico btw, PalmTree...)

Great mario icon! I love it :D

I also prefer your logo to my own, it's much more accurate. I think we're gonna have a nice little collection soon :)

Edit: Small update for today. I finished the cart, as well as 2 more folder icons, one with a cart, and the other with a controller pak in it.

n64_icons_preview.jpg

Download

Last edited:

PalmTree

If anyone is still interested, I've done another update. This will probably be my last for a while since i'm losing interest. I still plan on doing all of the icons over from scratch and perfecting them, but that'll be sometime in the future.

New icons include the console, 64DD Disk, and folders for the console, controller, and disk.

minkster

Well...I did make one ico for PJ64, but the thread died and no1 seemed interested. It also looks nice at any size in case anyone wants it..so here it is again.