What's new

N64 Emu etc

DArk_one

Hi all im new here but I see a lot of posts about n64 but u guys use plugins and emu's thats not the best of all ...

I use Project 64 the best emu for n64 and all games works great on it with almost non texture bugs etc :p

I see a lot of screens with wered emulators !!
but just use project 64 with the plugin u want
But u dont have the project 64 plugin is great :)

Last edited:

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
Umm... Ok?

O_o.gif

Trotterwatch

Incredibly apt smiley for this post ;) lol

DArk_one, I'd wager that 99% of this board already knows much more about N64 emulation than you , hence this advice is redundant (and not entirely correct either).

-Shadow-

Banned
I'd understand that he finds project64 good , too . But it was hard to figure out , with no Points , commas , exclamation marks , etc... :D

OP
D

DArk_one

what for emulators do u guys use ??

I only wanna help the people that have problems with the emulators ore plugins.....

Alot of people say i have problems with mario 64 and othere games about the speed and textures !!!
And maby thee did'nt no the emu pj64... :icecream:

As far as i now i have no problems with my n64 games on pc..
so i wanna now why some people make plugins and say that mario 64 pokemon stadium 1+2 almost works perfect ???
There are a lot of plugins for n64 emu so whe don't need new plugins right ?

Last edited:

BountyJedi

naw plugins especially graphics plugins are REALLY worth mixing around with cuz many games wokr best on just THAT plugin and another works better on that and so on and on and on its kind of tricky

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Many use 1964, many use Project64, many use others.

Allow me to be frank; I think the users are better off without your advice to be honest, you don't seem to be "in the know" at all, like many users including myself are, leave it to people who know what they're on about.

This post was funded by the Heartless and Uncaring Sayargh Inc.

Last edited:
OP
D

DArk_one

hmh yeah maby you right it was 5 years ago when i playded n64 so old news right :p

I don't have my n64 ftp
Have turnet into ps2 so gonna go back to DC & PS2 forums :ala:

Cya