What's new

n00b question (probably...)

evildedjedimstr

System Specs:
RAGE 120 PRO ULTRA GL AGP video card
its an 18 Gig HD with 10 Gigs free,
Pentium 4 1.60 GHz with 128MB of RAM

my PJ64 is playing the games ok, but some of the graphics are either not present, blurred, or sound is clipping. Help would be greatly appreaciated.
Thx so much.

P.S. if you guys could tell me how to attach some pictures i would gladly take a bunch of screenshots so i could show you whats wrong as much as i can.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Click Post Reply and then Manage Attachments. It isn't very hard.

Are you using the default graphics plugin (Jabos' Direct3D8)? If you are, switch to Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin. Don't expect much from that ATI Rage card though.

Last edited:

Clements

ATi Rage is below the requirements for even the D3D6 plugin. Glide64 + eVoodoo may give better results, but ultimately a better graphics card would be the best solution.

OP
E

evildedjedimstr

as you can see in PD, the numbers dont show (mission time and ammo left) also the music is kind of choppy, in No Mercy the characters take on a rainbow-like physique, and in Duke Nukem 64, the ammo doesnt show, other wise the gameplay is good.

Clements

Version 3.25 and up work best, you may want to experiment with the newer versions (some can be found in the download section at the bottom of this forum, the rest are in the eVoodoo main forum).

OP
E

evildedjedimstr

thx alot for the help, if this doesnt work then i guess im SoL, cause i definately cant afford buying a GeForce just for this stuff.