What's new

My only weird problem got from THPS games

Tooty

I'd say the 1.6 version of pj64 is realy cool in many aspects; I have tested most of my roms in hand(I have the full rom set) and is glad to see the amazing improvements, however, when I try to play my favorite tony hawk games(thps1-3), I got, as shown in the pics, all abnormally bright 3d models with no texts but blocks. For all other games I tested and played on the new pj64(paper mario,project swarm,zelda,tarzan,donkey kong and so on), every of them performed great and I didn't encounter any problems such as missing texture, dark screen or things like that mentioned by other threads. all the games are played under default pj64 settings.

My computer specs: P4 1.6G,512MBddr,GF2 MX200 32M(with somewhat old driver, since I never upgrade it)DX 8.1,win98se

thps games performs good in pj64 1.5 on my computer, and for the 1.6 version, can anyone offer some suggestions regarding how to fix the problem?

Thx

Trotterwatch

Try the Use legacy pixel pipeline in the options of Jabos plugin. If not use an older one (1.5.2 should work fine, albeit it may be missing the letter 'e' from the game.