What's new

My new baby

JX030389

9000pro.gif

Bitchin' graphics, tv in and out, MPEG-2 recording, awsome remote, watch tv, use a tv as a moniter, etc, etc

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Allnatural said:
Pfft, only a 9000? :p

Oh, and btw, "your" should be "you're" in your sig. :p

Meh...most of the time when I type your when I mean you're, I usualy just type your anyways because I too often hit the enter key when I want to type the ' character, which causes problems in IRC :p

jollyrancher

Exactly... got my real computer hooked up to my 32" tv for entertainment sake only... DVD's GTA3, N64, PSX, Sega, etc... got it from an IT friend "used" for $550.... love TV out...

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
meh, my laptop has an r9000, and my TV has a VGA input with support up to 1920x1080 resolution :p tv-out sucks nuts

Allnatural

AlphaWolf said:
meh, my laptop has an r9000, and my TV has a VGA input with support up to 1920x1080 resolution :p tv-out sucks nuts
What brand and type of television? I'd really like to have one with a VGA input. I was thinking of going plasma, but Samsung has a DLP display I really like.

Clements

JX030389, enjoy your card. You should be able to enjoy its fast framebuffer and great AA and AF. W-a-y better than a Voodoo 2 for modern games :happy:

I don't use my TV-out because I didn't buy the cable! Oh well!