What's new

My Nemu64 PROBBLEM!!!

Javi...

Hi guys! I have Nemu64 v0.8 and it runs my roms prefectly the only problem is that when a game is runing I have problems with the tool bar, for example when I want to save the game or load another rom or whatever that has to do with the toolbar when I press it nothing happens, the game just keeps going.Sometimes the window(load,save etc. window) apears after some time, but even then when I press save nothing happens. Somebody please help! I wanna play!!!

Last edited:

Federelli

Beta Tester
I think that what happens is the following, the graphics plugin gives priority to what's drawn first (in order of appearance)
So basically, the toolbar is loaded on top of everything, then the screen, and behind it, other menues. So you'd have to use windowed more to config

Lemmy

Federelli said:
I think that what happens is the following, the graphics plugin gives priority to what's drawn first (in order of appearance)
So basically, the toolbar is loaded on top of everything, then the screen, and behind it, other menues. So you'd have to use windowed more to config

Can't say that I understood that answer :)

About the "toolbar not responding problem": I have the same problem on my pc as well. Using shortcuts doesn't solve the problem but it helps working anyway:
F3 - Close rom
F4 - Pause
F5 - Save
F7 - Load

Hope that helps...?

OP
J

Javi...

Thanks guys! ....... I solved the problem by changing to Project64 emulator, works great!

metacoola

heh, i wouldn't say that solved the problem, just that you found another solution, the only reason im really on nemu is that i don't know the controls for the others, and the saved games