Status
Not open for further replies.

flow``

flow``
who said anything about competition?

i have them
1) b/c i can
2) why not (if i have the space)
3) if i need any rom available it's at my finger tips to send or test or whatever i want.

Stop It

flow`` said:
who said anything about competition?

i have them
1) b/c i can
2) why not (if i have the space)
3) if i need any rom available it's at my finger tips to send or test or whatever i want.

Yeah, sure, like if ya were just sayin "oh guys, this is great, i wanted to tell ya all that i have all the available roms for the n64, isnt it great" with inocence.

PD: Now stop it and do not reply coz im not into fighting with ya for such a stupid thing

Hyper19s

Banned
Re: Stop It

David_Hayter said:
Yeah, sure, like if ya were just sayin "oh guys, this is great, i wanted to tell ya all that i have all the available roms for the n64, isnt it great" with inocence.

PD: Now stop it and do not reply coz im not into fighting with ya for such a stupid thing

relax this aint no competion we just sayin how much roms we have :doh:

where is trouble maker anyway hes the one that started this thang

besides im the big trouble maker

Last edited:

Knuckles

Damn, in my list ,the only game, I think, for me, It's legal to keep are:

mine:
Perfect Dark (U)
Pokemon Stadium (U)
pokemon Stadium 2 (U)
Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (U) (v1.?)(must be 1.0)

my sister:
-Mario Kart 64
-Can't remember the other ones

the only thing is that I don't have a N64 anymore but still have the games :plain:

But I think this topic has better not to be seen by some nintendo guys :p almost everyone of us are keeping these game illegally :p

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
Everyone's had their chance to brag about their collections, I'm locking this now before it goes out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.